First gen parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First gen parts

I have an extra maf, Prm Intake, front strut bar, evo III rear bumper caps, front hamman style splitters, canards, and a most any odd parts needed from my parts car. Just shoot me a fair price, I don't want to rape anyone.
    I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

oh, if anyone needs an extra set of steelies and the lugs for winter or whatever I have those too.
    I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

Comment

Can I see a pic of the strut bar?
      -Robert
      '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

$45 prm intake or just the filter, i don't care. I mainly want the filter part anyway.

Comment

I can get pic up soon. It's a polished steel one from ractive, I put a mazdaspeed sticker on it instead. The sticker is white.

45 for the filter sounds fine. I can believe I paid 200 bucks for this thing though, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ImportDragn311
            45 for the filter sounds fine. I can believe I paid 200 bucks for this thing though, lol.
            wow, were they that much....well, lemme know where to send the money and i'll get cha paid.

Comment

Yup, 179 plus shipping from Canada. I'll pm you with my address.

Comment

If none of this stuff goes, can I make it a contribution to the club?

Comment

Is this VAF the stock one?

Anyone willing to sell me the stock VAF really cheap or free, please email me at oanglade@airmail.net

We need it for the race car.

Comment

Yeah, the stock Maf off of my sohc. You can have it. Just figure the shipping to Bay City, MI 48708.

Comment

Originally posted by ImportDragn311
                      If none of this stuff goes, can I make it a contribution to the club?
                      Well, for new or near new condition parts, sure, we'd welcome them. But I don't think we'd have much use for old used parts.

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
                        Well, for new or near new condition parts, sure, we'd welcome them. But I don't think we'd have much use for old used parts.
                        Actually, 86 that, You just gave me another idea to add to the site....we'll take whatever ya got, within reason. It's clean, functions (you've tested it and give your word it works) no major tears, rips, burns, blemishes, dings, scratches, cuts, rust etc....

Comment

No I don't, none of the stuff has been installed. The bumper caps are right off of corksport and the bumper splitters and canards are from teamprototype.com. I will sell them significantly cheaper than I bought them though. Rear caps-75, Canards-30, Splitters-55.

Comment

do the steelies have tires with decent tread?

Comment

No man, the tires on there are junk. They were on there when I got in that accident and are pretty messed up. The rims are all good, but the tires aren't.

Comment

Working...
                              X