I got Droped TOOOOO!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got Droped TOOOOO!!!!!!

After month of talking about it i got it done on the 4th. Kyb structs and ground control coil overs are a great combo. i love the look of my car a lowering the car really makes a diffrence i have never loved the way my car looked so much! Even my friend who is a honda fan said he never thought a mazda could look so good!so with out farther adue here are the before and after pics!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

how much did it cost you?

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
    Mods:
    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

i really wish there were a set of shortened struts for our cars. that way we can lower the car without losing suspension travel.

the only solution right now are the koni inserts, that so far, no one i know has tried them.
      Almost there

jdm tails... check
      jdm bumper... check
      ms lip... check
      ms grill... check
      ms sideskirts... check
      ms rear skirts... check
      ms spoiler... check
      ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
      Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Looks good
        sigpic

Comment

How low did you go?

Comment

thanks n total 400 for the ground control coil overs and 260 for the kyb struts but my dad bought the struts for me. and how low ........ i have know ideal lol i just droped it i for got 2 check

Comment

quoted from me a moment ago, "that looks swwwweet"
              what size are your rims?

Comment

Wow. That's nice. Good job. Looks like you're on 17's? What figure did you drop by?
                Andrew
                1996 Mazdaspeed Familia
                My Familia

Comment

Wow....you dropped your car without even knowing how low.

okay then.

Comment

It looks like it's sitting really high in the before picture... What's up with that, I've seen a few photos of 2nd gens sitting weird and high like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X