my girlfriends protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my girlfriends protege

hello all, I am currently doing up my girlfriend's 2nd gen. prote'ge ,so far I have I have painted the interior, installed a set of 16 inch Motegi MR 7's, added a Ford Zx2 rear spoiler and SVT Contour side skirts , painted the side view mirrors and door handles , removed all door side moldings , and today I just recieved the JDM front facia and lip from Corksport ,I will paint them tommorrow and install them this weekend. I will post pics when I am finished . I also want to lower the car about 1.5 inches.

My Protege !

Nice, ride so far. Definately post some pics. Also, how good of a fit were the side skirts from Contour SVT, and if you had to you any mods to it. Thank you.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Good job! Cant wait to see the pics! Im assuming that since you bought the lip, she must have a 95/6? I would love to see pics as soon as you get them!
      For other ideas, check out my 97 at www.sounddomain.com/id/kdawgone

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
      1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
      Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

I only had to cut about a inch off the end of the SVT Contour sideskirts for a nice fit.

My Protege !

Comment

any photo's?
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

yeah really pics help alot
            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!
            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I am gonna take photos this weekend after I install the jspec front bumper and lip, meanwhile here is MyMX-3
              Last edited by Ms.Maggie; 11-12-2003, 09:21 PM.

My Protege !

Comment

it's only my opinion and I am not trying to offend you, but I am not fond of that mx-3... only reason is I never liked that front bumper style on those cars.

Damit I want my carbon fiber hood...
                let me email dis bugger about it
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

no offense taken , thats your opinion . I like it because it is different from all the other mx-3 kits.
                  Last edited by Ms.Maggie; 11-15-2003, 07:58 AM.

My Protege !

Comment

Working...
                  X