Pics of oem gtx intercooler & piping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of oem gtx intercooler & piping

Could someone post pics out of manual or whatever showing how the piping and intercooler mount in engine bay? Thanks
    Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

its really simple actually, put the hard line on the turbo, then there is a rubber 160* bend or so that will go to the intercooler, then there is another rubber bend that goes off the outlet of the intercooler to the hard line, then to the hard rubber elbow to the t/b...

it doesnt mount like alot of people would think... i know i had it mounted up differently than it actually does when i put it on my motor while it was on the stand... and when i sold my first turbo kit to my cousin they were stumped for like an hr trying to figure it out... i believe the pipe from the tb crosses over the line from the turbo so both the inlet and outlet are level with eachother and the turbo to ic pipe goes closest to the tranny and the tb to ic pipe goes closest to the radiator...

if you havent figured it out i dont have close up pictures of the smic... it wasnt anything worth taking pictures of when i had it.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

Working...
    X