Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My buddies Corolla

Uber clean

damn thats a nice car i was gonna get one a while back hows your friend like it
    i is dumb

Comment

droooool
      Dan
      dreesemonkey

Comment

He loves it. Although he is in the process of selling it, needs money for school. Someone came yesterday to look it so i'd imagine its gone =[. He auto-x's and does really well except there is a rabbit in his class that is just sick. So he usually places 2nd

btw, the silver one in the driveway is my beater. 85 200k+ rust bucket. it was his but he didnt want it anymroe so i bought it. greddy exhaust, trd short shifter
        Last edited by jeffk614; 11-12-2003, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Re: My buddies Corolla

Originally posted by jeffk614

Wow....looks like about a 92 Buick Skylark in the background. Just like my first car...
          "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
          -93 MR2, 129 ES
          ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
          Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

i want that car, but ohio is a little ways to travel for me

how much is he selling it for?
            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

what so special about the car? something im not seeing, or dont know about the engine?
              James G.
              sobe83@yahoo.com
              AIM: DVS 323BPT
              MySpace
              Cardomain
              <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

sweet ass car, i it rear wheel drive, cause if it is that an uber drift car,
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

i think $5500 but the guy that looked at it said he was going to buy it for sure, and they were supposed to meet somewhere today not sure if he had the money with him or not.

drifting

but yea its rwd. the only reason its special is because the car handles like none other i've been in. 50/50 weight dist. google 'ae86'

Comment

a few of my drifting buddies are rollin AE86's, one hatch and one coupe. they are one of the ultimate drift cars. its such an underpowered car but it loves to go sideways! thats one of the cleanest aes ive seen. tell him to stop the autocross and come out to our drift events...
                    UD ARMY...join the war....

Comment

Damn i love those cars,

Comment

I want one. Especially that clean. And I want to put a 20V 4AG in it. Then modify the internals. Then, 1000$ later, keep my foot to the floor sideways through a curve all the way to 11 000 rpm.

Then I'll make it look like this:

After I'm done with the Pro, of course...
                        Bob

www.midnitemekanix.com

Comment

You guys have my style too. I've been all over ae86's since I was 14. My dad had one he used for a beater before he sold the RX-7. He was only pushing 155 whp on that car but it was quick, well balanced, all around fun.
                          I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

Comment

those are like really popular cars all over the world so i bet it would be easy to get power out of them
                            i is dumb

Comment

very clean AE. those are definate drift monters. they make good aout-X cars too. so well balanced and with minor tuning and suspension work are incredibly fun to drive.

Comment

Working...
                              X