Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which brake pad are the better for street use PBR Ultimate or Hawk HPS

Hello,

I would like Know Which brake pads are the better for the street use.

I never do track racing. I drive my car in winter and here in Canada the in January the Weather it is very cold -25 celicus. I need brake pads work very greet in cold or hot condition.

Please guive me your opinion about the PBR Ultimate and Hawk HPS

Thank

Seb
    Last edited by seb_protege; 07-15-2006, 02:26 PM.

how do you get the car to start in temps like that?
    mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

he's talking about celcuis by the way, which is about minus 13 farenhight (spelling?). but all the same even if that cold to you i live in canada as well and even in that weather i never have trouble gettin going. i just keep lots of gas and a good battery in her. plug i have good plugs and wires and a beefd up altenator, dont know if it helps, but thats what i got done.

anyway, sorry to hijack your thread so going back to the brake pads question, i use raybestos full ceramics and i find em awesome all year around. i paid about $75 CAD for em and its probly one of the best investments i made.
      What good is money if it can't inspire terror in your fellow man?

Comment

I agree with Curtis. I'm running Raybestos ceramics as well. I live in Calgary, AB and it gets friggin cold here in the winter too. I haven't had any issues (knock on wood) in the winter. They grab well whether it's +30 or -30 it seems.
        2001 ES 2.0
        2002 LX 2.0

Comment

Hello,

Thank for you answer about ceramics brake pads.

Seb

Comment

Working...
          X