X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August ROTM Nominations

August ROTM Nominations!!

1. Nominations will be taken for a period of exactly 1 week from the date posted.
    2. Nominations will only be open to currently active members only (member should have at least 5 posts in the last month prior to the nomination post)
    3. You cannot nominate your own car, but nominations are open to all members of the forum with the exception of the above.
    4. When you post a nomination you must include at least 2 or 3 pictures of said car with a brief explanation of why you think they deserve to be RotM.
    5. Previous winners cannot be nominated again.
    6. Winners of the RotM will receive their car and bio in a dedicated ROTM thread, which will remain active for the entire month.
    7. The last person nominated has to nominate another person. This will go on until there are at least 5 nominations, and then this rule will be void. If there are not 5 nominations come the end of the month, ROTM will skip that month and go onto the next month.

------------------------------------------------

Past RotM Winners:
    Sept 04 - Mino3
    Oct 04 - MazdaRacer
    Nov/Dec 04 - NegatiZe
    Jan 05- Bruce95Fmla
    Feb 05 - SPENONE
    March 05 - TheMAN
    April 05 - n/a
    May 05 - n/a
    June 05 - n/a
    July 05 - n/a
    August 05 - protetype
    September 05 - mike_moss
    October 05 - D323
    November 05 - MazdaMadness
    December 05 - Lex
    January 06 - Naprotejay
    February 06 - bpt323
    March 06 - Intruder
    April 06 - THEGOLDPRO (?)
    May 06 - n/a
    June 06 - BuGS
    July 06 - Shades
    ------------------------------------------------

Please limit this thread to nomination's only. All other posts will be deleted. If you have questions use the RotM Q&A Forum, or send me a PM.

Let the Nominations begin!
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

I would like to nominate the man who puts this on for all of us. He's still in the process of making the carpet match the curtains, so to speak, so I'm not sure if he wants to be nominated yet. Nonetheless, he has a very nice 1991 Mazda Protege LX with a lot of time, money, and effort invested, and lots more to come. If you check out his cardomain page, you can see the impressive progress that his car has been through:

For the August 2006 ROTM, I would like to nominate Deadly_Sleeper.

Comment

Deadly_Sleeper photos...

Great presentation of your progess...
      If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

so where is the rice of the month section??
        c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

sorry Jho, i can't be nominated while i'm running it. if this were to happen, i would need to have someone else run ROTM for that month or so.

anyways, on to more nominations!!!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5
            so where is the rice of the month section??
            in your driveway.lol.jk.

i vote for 323forward. he has done some amazing things to his ride in a short amount of time.
            Attached Files
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
              sorry Jho, i can't be nominated while i'm running it. if this were to happen, i would need to have someone else run ROTM for that month or so.

anyways, on to more nominations!!!
              Damn, I worked hard on that too.

Well then I might have to nominate jlove wit da flyass pro.
              Last edited by Jho; 07-16-2006, 09:36 PM.

Comment

here's another one from a while back.
                Attached Files
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

That's Foreword's pro??? Damn ! that's quick! Man must be nice making all that money .

I definitely vote for 323Foreword.
                  '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                  '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay
                    That's Foreword's pro??? Damn ! that's quick! Man must be nice making all that money .

That's a sweet car, but it isn't time to vote yet, and this isn't the place.

This is nominations only.

Comment

I'll go ahead and nominate Chad's latest and greatest. He just sold his 323, and picked up an MX-3 that was in rough condition. He's put a lot of hard work and time into it, and it is starting to show. The progress is definitely something to be proud of.

I nominate Chad:

Comment

Originally posted by Tjay

thank u for the nomination

I don't make alot of money I just have alot of friends .
                        Last edited by 323Foreword; 07-18-2006, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 323Foreword
                          thank u for the nomination

I don't make alot of money I just have alot of friends .

I need some friends like yours.

Bump for more nominations!

Comment

ooppss. my bad.

I nominate my buddy 323foreword who use to own that sick ass red 323 BP turbo!
                            '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                            '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                              X