sway bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sway bars

i was wondering wat the difference is between the anti rollbar kit and the sway bar kit on protege garage , and if i get the sway bar kit do i need the front and rear endlinks. 2001 protege lx

i stand to be corrected on this and am too lazy to look at the items in perticular, but i dont think there is a diffrence. the term is used interchangeably. as for the end links you dont "need" them but it is reccomended, stock protege end lniks are pretty puny and can be easily bent by hand, whereas the awr links can put up with some punishment.
    What good is money if it can't inspire terror in your fellow man?

Comment

Anti-Roll bars and sway bars are the same thing.
      c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

the anti-roll bar kit we sell from Progress is just the rear sway bar. the Mazdaspeed/Racing Beat Sway Bar Kit contains front and rear bars as well as installation hardware. the Progress rear bar is thicker than the RB/MS rear bar. you can use factory endlinks with either but we have found that AWR links make a good difference.

ProtegeGarage.com - Over 525 parts shipped WORLDWIDE for your Mazda Protege, Mazda3, Mazda5, Mazda6, MX-5 and Mazda RX-8
        email :: Ken@mazda3online.com
        Phone :: (847) 223-6890
        Cell Phone :: (847) 736-1635

We Accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Check and Money Order

CLICK HERE FOR BG CHASSIS CARBON FIBER HOODS

Comment

Working...
        X