FS: Haltech E6K for Mazdaspeed, or others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Haltech E6K for Mazdaspeed, or others

I have finished tuning with my E6K and it's time for the bad boy to come out and be replaced with the next toy. So I offer it first as always to this community. Included is the following.

1 E6K ECU w/ v7.07 Firmware Installed
    1 E6K Flying lead harness cut to length and labeled
    1 2-Bar MAP Sensor w/ Connector Terminated
    1 RA8 Reluctor Adaptor (to allow parallel install)
    1 Set of Instructions for Wiring and Setup on the MSP
    1 Coolant Temp Sensor w/ Adapter for Radiator hose (Can swap for your hose)

Also contains the fuse panel, relays and instruction manual.
    I also have a 3-bar MAP sensor available for those wishing to boost higher than 15psi.

I have tuned a map for the stock injectors and it is fairly conservative on both timing and fuel, this can be included pre-programmed into the unit. It will be slightly enriched due to other things like weather or altitude so in any case you would still need to do minor tuning or finalize on a dyno. The fueling is good for stock boost and was tested up to 13psi, but the injectors will not be suitable for more than 8-9psi max after final tuning.

All questions regarding the haltech can be answered in most of my Forced Induction thread posts. I also have instructions on how to set this system up to run on either the stock or haltech mapping at any point in time. Any serious inquiries can be answered via PM.

Price $1100 Shipped.
    -Braden
    '05 WRX

GTX Groupbuy is Closed! However you can still pick up a GTX motor for only $925!!! PM me for order details!

one ya 3rd gens better jump on dis har
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Gesh 110 shipped, Whewre are all these kids that wanted haltechs

Comment

Working...
      X