Body kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body kits

I was planning to get one for my car next year . Just decided to look around for prices and different kinds . That what I found so far :

is the same one , just from different places , and there is one more on e-bay .

I guess it's just a front bumper different

Any suggestions about other places ? I see the prices vary a lot.
    The other thing , my grill is broken and I have "homemade" one, which I'll have to change if new bumper will not come with a grill.
    Any places I should check for grills ? Or any ideas, cos I'll be kind of short with my money
    98 protege LX for appearance
    89 626 GT for performance

Both of those kits are manufactured by Erebuni (www.erebuni.net)...
    The official Canadian Erebuni Distributor is Pirana/Metro Auto in Toronto...that is the best price you will find...I belevie they sell the whole kit for $1100 CDN taxes included.
    There is also other kits from Europe. One example is from PAKFEIFER...here is the link:
    http://www.pakfeifer.com/323pba_i_e.htm is for the front bumper and hood.
    http://www.pakfeifer.com/323ba_i_e.htm is for the sides.
    There is a Pak distributor in Toronto too...
    There is also an EvoIII kit made by TopMix in Japan. BC Auto Design in Toronto apparently can get the Top Mix stuff...

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
    Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Thats the link for Top Mix

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
      1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
      Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Originally posted by K Dawg ONE
        http://www.topmix.com.hk
        Thats the link for Top Mix
        Hey, Kris I got a question for you. If I want the kit made by Topmix, how much would it cost for me to get it to the States. I have looked long hard at the kit for 97 model, and I photochopped it a little ( i had to remove the ugly foglights ). What do you guys think? I think it looks decent, and not as busy as the Erebuni kits.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by turbonium959; 11-13-2003, 03:10 PM.
        "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

wow never seen the euro one... looks a lot like the erebuni one I had though in way..... that hood wouldnt do us any good though would since the intake is on the other side of the acar

Comment

I would say the one from topmix with a different grill like on this picture looks pretty good ,maybe we should find out the price for it.
            The other thing I didn't see is a grill that sells separate , may be I didn't look in the right places? The grill that came with my car was broken and different colour . I painted it black , and left it the way it was . Couple weeks ago it fell apart , so I had to do something with it ... Now it's completely attached to my bumper and doesn't look too good when hood is open, but it's better then nothing The prices on grill from junk yard are pretty much the same as for a new one ( may be I don't know the "right" people there ? ) 200+ for a used one with "M" emblem
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by turbonium959
              If I want the kit made by Topmix, how much would it cost for me to get it to the States. .
              May be if there gonna be more people shipping would be cheaper ? I would like to get it , but it shouldn't be much more than other kits .

Comment

You know, I just noticed the grille was different. As for the front bumper, this exact one can be bought from Corksport. However, I did email the place to find out the price on the front bumper and skirts from the picture I posted earlier.

Comment

to turbonium959 :
                  Let me know what's their answer will be. Thank you .

Damn, where can I get money for all those goodies for my car ?

Comment

Great news. The quotes I got for the front bumper and the side skirt are HK$1080, which equals only US$139.241!!! This is so cheap, but I am also waiting for the quote on the front grille and the shipping charges. Stay tuned!

Comment

That's great! what's about rear bumper ?

Comment

They do not sell a rear bumper, its only a rear apron. And from the picture it looks like its a short JDM bumper, and that apron would not fit on US/Canadian bumpers. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by turbonium959
                          They do not sell a rear bumper, its only a rear apron. And from the picture it looks like its a short JDM bumper, and that apron would not fit on US/Canadian bumpers. Sorry.
                          You are right!

But also like i said, there is a place here in Toronto that can get TopMix supposedly. You wont have to get it from HK. The place in TO is called "BC Auto and Design"...
                          Youll probably recognize their Cusco WRX...

Anyways, if stuff is being bought from topmix right from HK, im down for a grill!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                          1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

Originally posted by K Dawg ONE
                            You are right!

But also like i said, there is a place here in Toronto that can get TopMix supposedly. You wont have to get it from HK. The place in TO is called "BC Auto and Design"...
                            Youll probably recognize their Cusco WRX...

Anyways, if stuff is being bought from topmix right from HK, im down for a grill!
                            Hey, Kris, do you have any contacts there or their email/phone number. Because I tried searching for their website and could not find anything. Thanks.

Comment

Try this one - was the first result on google.ca
                              Hm, ok then . I'll look for rear bumper somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X