Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Mazda Madness 2006(Aldergrove, BC): August 12, 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda Madness 2006(Aldergrove, BC): August 12, 2006

It's that time of the year again! Mazda Madness is yet again upon us! Shine up that Mazda of yours, new or old, rusty or in prestine condition, WE WANT YOU THERE! Help us make this year's Mazda Madness the biggest one yet! So book some time off, clean up those cars, get your CD collection ready and have a roadtrip and weekend away in beautiful BC. All models of Mazdas are welcome: Mazda MX3, 323, 626, 929, MPV, 3, 5, 6, RX7, RX8, Miata, Mazda Speed vehicles, Tribute. This year's Mazda Madness will be held in Aldergrove, BC at Twilight Drive In.

Twilight drive-in has space for over 400 cars! The facility also has dedicated washroom facilities, and a concession stand serving food and drinks. Unfortunately, due to facility rules NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS PERMITTED. NO ALCOHOL.

There will be some door prizes and a 50/50 draw! A concession stand is available should you want to purchase food. There will also be a detailing competion the day of the meet (weather permitting)! Wax up that car of yours and show us what you can do! Proceeds from the event will be going to a local charity! So come out for a great cause! Admission to the event is FREE.

Mazda Madness 2006 @ Twilight Drive-in

Saturday August 12th
    260th Street & Fraser Highway
    Aldergrove BC.
    www.twilightdrivein.net

JoN - Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Journeyman
    Member of MX-3.com
    1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica
    1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE - Raspberry... RIP

Racing BP (Project "Blue" Marlin)... Twin Scroll GT3071R, breaking 30psi at the moment!

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"

just got back from mazda madness... i'd estimate about 60 cars. i didn't see this dude^^ i met bugs, pretty cool guy, he showed me his car and told me about it.

there were mostly new cars there... like 2000+, some nice rx-7's showed up, there was also a sweet rx-3. there were about 4 miata's, 2 bg's, a bf sedan and a gtx hatch that looked really clean.

corksport had a tent there too, they did have much though. couple hot chicks came

i don't have any pics, but i'm sure others will have... maybe check bcmazda for pics
    Last edited by jamaican; 08-12-2006, 08:58 PM.

Comment

I was there but I got there late... like 'round 3pm. Sorry I missed ya.

JoN - Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Journeyman
      Member of MX-3.com
      1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica
      1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE - Raspberry... RIP

Racing BP (Project "Blue" Marlin)... Twin Scroll GT3071R, breaking 30psi at the moment!

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"

Comment

i left at 2:15 cuz i wanted to catch the 4pm ferry... i guess i should've stayed longer

Comment

Working...
        X