Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: Suspension Stuff

Hey guys,

I recently upgraded the suspension on my GF's '97 Protege LX with some Canuck Motorsports springs and KYB shocks. I bought brand new Monroe strut mounts, bump stops and boots, and blew $90 at the stealership on the stupid rubber isolators and upper spring seats so I could save install time.

So now, I've got the old struts sitting here in my apartment. Even though they have 110,000 miles on them, I'd feel stupid if I just threw them away because they're not that bad. Does anybody want them (or just the mounts, spring seats, etc.)?

I'm posting this here because I'm too lazy to bust out the camera and do up an ad in the Classified section (or an eBay auction). I'm just debating between selling the stuff or chucking it. I wouldn't even know what to charge for this stuff.

BTW, I started to disassemble them because I was going to send the old shocks to a fellow member at turbosaturns.net for some experimentation. We decided to ditch that idea, because a better option came along. So anyway, the rear pieces are currently disassembled. I can put them back together though, if somebody wants.

Let me know. I'll just chuck them in the dumpster if no one is interested.
Working...
X