Adam's Pro GTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adam's Pro GTR

Adams pro GTR goes zero to sixty in 4.8 secs and has a 12 sec quarter what is he pushing im guessin 330hp?

Besides that i also want to know what the other pro owners are pushing particulary the first gens since i own one.
    Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

Believe it or not, I'm not pushing a ton of hp. The guys overseas that have 323 GTR's are hitting 13 flat with just an intake and 3 inch exhaust. My rating is more around 230whp. The things that save my ass are, my LSD (traction off the line), my turbo (ball bearing for faster spool up), N/A head (for better flow), and alot of tuning. All I did was let the engine have a better air/fuel mixture and I let the intake/exhaust gases flow better. I've been spending alot of time on the GTX/GTR forums and talking to other turbo protege owners to find out what is good/bad for the car. If I can get my car into the shop and get my bodywork and paint done, I may make an appearance at NOPI this year in the Mazda Conservative class (and I may enter into the burnout contest).

Adam
    1991 Protege GTR
    #1739 of 2500
    1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
    MODS:
    GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
    TO DO LIST:
    EDM/JDM rear bumper
    EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
    Repaint car

Comment

You have an LSD? Where did you get that.
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

its a mazdaspeed

Comment

why don't you get sponsored at getsponored.net?
          Sandon Davis

Comment

What LSD do you have?

Comment

I bet its the one from corksport.com that one is pretty good although pricey.
              Sandon Davis

Comment

Originally posted by charles
                You have an LSD? Where did you get that.
                corksport. hows it workin? was it worth the price?
                cone filter, pacesetter shortshifter, 15 in. used slicks on stock steelies, dropped with zx2 struts and eibach springs, custom crush bent 2 1/2 inch piping, catco freeflow cat, DTM muffler, cams n turbo UNDERWAY.

Comment

Adam please make sure you tourqed your head stud bolts down. Don't use a regualar wrench and do it.
                  Damn and what LSD do you have man...
                  Thats must be nuts.
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                    Adam please make sure you tourqed your head stud bolts down. Don't use a regualar wrench and do it.
                    Damn and what LSD do you have man...
                    Thats must be nuts.
                    I want a LSD, I gotta research this more. Maybe if i fall into some cash

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                      I want a LSD, I gotta research this more. Maybe if i fall into some cash
                      Don't we all wish we could "fall into some cash"? lol
                      -Robert
                      '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

Damn the last time i checked the Lsd from corksport was 2300 for the dx and 2400 for the LX
                        Sandon Davis

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Protege
                          Damn the last time i checked the Lsd from corksport was 2300 for the dx and 2400 for the LX
                          Jesus.... thats a lot of acid!
                          ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

the price went down to $1300 though now lol
                            Sandon Davis

Comment

u can get the mazdaspeed protege LSD for about $580, thats probably what he has.
                              93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                              02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                              05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Working...
                              X