Spankin G35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spankin G35

I have always been a fan of the G35. 2 door especially. The sticker says 280 stock hp at the rear wheels and it comes with a limited slip diff.

Well, I went to a car show and this guy owned one and had tuned it to 356 hp at the rear wheels. I think he said he put only 8lbs of boost. Body skirts all around and it was Blaze red. Holy crap it was sweet.

Wish I had a pic, just thought I would share.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

The G35 indeeed is one very nice coupe.

Personally, I'd rather rock an RX8 though. ::dreams of winning teh lottery at 18::
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

i want teh mazdaspeed rx8

Comment

yeah our mazda dealer up here has like 10 rx8's lol i wanna go drive one.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

my brother just bought a black rx8. of course, he's over in L.A.... I test drove the 8 and the Z (almost the same as the G35) back to back. Z had better power (110 more torque), 8 was much better on the inside. I was able to get them both up to 120 or so (small town freeway, didn't bother to ask for permission) Just had to get in 6th gear, had never done that before
          My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
          JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
          AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Working...
          X