Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! (Name these Rims)

hey all,
    does any body know who makes these rims. or some that are like them. i would lke to find these for my 323 but i cant tell if the red lip is part of the rim or some sort of insert?

can anyone shed some light on this?
    Attached Files
    Koroma
    91 323BG-----------------------
    Intax springs,PRM Air Intake
    ST Swaybars, Front upperstrut bar, 15' Prime, Advanced Timing, 2.25 inch-Cat back, Flowmaster, Indiglo gauges, Custom Taillight config

Next Stage
    J-SPEC GTX kit,Brembo Brake Kit

redline maybe? That's a cool car though.
    I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

Comment

yeah i've got a **** load of GTX & R Pic, they help me stay creative with idea for my baby.

ill check redline out, i thought i saw mugen had some like this
      Koroma
      ST Swaybars, Front upperstrut bar, 15' Prime, Advanced Timing, 2.25 inch-Cat back, Flowmaster, Indiglo gauges, Custom Taillight config

Next Stage

Comment

yeah mugen has rims like those but are called RNR and are almost impossible to get. somewhere around $1600-1800 for all 4, that is if you can find them. they cost so much cuz they are so light.

but there is some good news. rota makes some knock off ones, and are only about 500 for all four. and they are still light weight, about 14 lbs or so.

Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

I would still check out redline or advan. They should be cheaper than mugen.
          I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

Comment

the red lip looks painted.

they look just like Robert's (iwoke) but painted.
            When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
            Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
            Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
            So his engine he goosed
            With much too much boost,
            And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

thanks for the info humm Rota seems to have only made them in 15's i was hoping 16. but whatever im just glad i found. thanks again. i'll keep ya'll imformed as the mod get added. i hope to get my new mirrors next week and get them painted. got to find some red mudgaurds.
              Koroma

Next Stage

Comment

Working...
              X