Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September ROTM Nominations

August ROTM Nominations!!

1. Nominations will be taken for a period of exactly 1 week from the date posted.
    2. Nominations will only be open to currently active members only (member should have at least 5 posts in the last month prior to the nomination post)
    3. You cannot nominate your own car, but nominations are open to all members of the forum with the exception of the above.
    4. When you post a nomination you must include at least 2 or 3 pictures of said car with a brief explanation of why you think they deserve to be RotM.
    5. Previous winners cannot be nominated again.
    6. Winners of the RotM will receive their car and bio in a dedicated ROTM thread, which will remain active for the entire month.
    7. The last person nominated has to nominate another person. This will go on until there are at least 5 nominations, and then this rule will be void. If there are not 5 nominations come the end of the month, ROTM will skip that month and go onto the next month.

------------------------------------------------

Past RotM Winners:
    Sept 04 - Mino3
    Oct 04 - MazdaRacer
    Nov/Dec 04 - NegatiZe
    Jan 05- Bruce95Fmla
    Feb 05 - SPENONE
    March 05 - TheMAN
    April 05 - n/a
    May 05 - n/a
    June 05 - n/a
    July 05 - n/a
    August 05 - protetype
    September 05 - mike_moss
    October 05 - D323
    November 05 - MazdaMadness
    December 05 - Lex
    January 06 - Naprotejay
    February 06 - bpt323
    March 06 - Intruder
    April 06 - THEGOLDPRO (?)
    May 06 - n/a
    June 06 - BuGS
    July 06 - Shades
    August 06 - 323Foreword
    ------------------------------------------------

Please limit this thread to nomination's only. All other posts will be deleted. If you have questions use the RotM Q&A Forum, or send me a PM.

Let the Nominations begin!
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

I nominate OCD-SPEED. I think he deserves a shot to be "ride of the month" because of his unique 323. 323 w/ sunroof, nice rims, racing seats, and that rear bumper.
    '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
    '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

WHOA! he has the same freaking sunroof i have; thats plain freaky
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

How 'bout Mysta316's 453 hp monster...
        If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

Hey, I reread the rules and I don't know how to post picture[s] of someone else's car...hope ya'll still take this nomination serious, that one BADASS ride...
          If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

I'm going to nominate Tjay's 323. He's been working hard on it, and it shows. He's been taking lots of pics of it lately, and putting them wherever he can, so I'm sure you've all seen it.

Comment

I'd like to nominate Jho. He's been around for a while, knows a lot of stuff, very helpful, and the next clubprotege post whore.

Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Hahah, the old rims and grille...............so ugly!

First time I've been nominated, I'm flattered. :blushing:

Thanks Eric.

Comment

Hey man...I've got some nicer floor mats you can have free...I can't talk, my steeltoed boots **** up the floorboards of my truck too...

Comment

I swear to God I couldn't find "managed attachments" anywhere on my computer bpt323...this is the only way I know how to post photos [and my son taught me that]...feel free to send me more idiot-friendly instructions. Anyway we have the same model Protege' as Mysta316's only not totally tricked out like his, so it's cool as **** seeing how far you can take one...

Comment

has anyone stock won this thing??

hey meltdownsky where in bham are you?

/threadjack
                      Originally posted by 90prtege
                      have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                      Originally posted by Turpro
                      Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                      CRZbrussian: that sux
                      CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                      CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

More nominations please!

I don't want to be ROTM yet, so you guys better nominate some of the much nicer cars on this forum.

Comment

PS TJAY your a traitor keep this beauty
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

thanks guys...
                            bpt323....alright, alright. Im keeping her

hopefully before Novemeber she's gonna be running 14's on a street tires
                            '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                            '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

i can help ya get there

Comment

Working...
                              X