Protege5 Online For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protege5 Online For Sale

Hey guys, Im considering selling off the webpage & business. The only reason Im thinking about it is because lately I havent had the time needed to keep it updated & do everything I need to do to make it the best. Which hurts ya'll! I would rather sell it to someone that can really dedicate their time to it & really be able to keep the site updated & keep new product (shoot, Ive had new product available for months that I havent even been able to add to the site!!!) Of course the last 2 months its been like that because Ive been in the process of buying a house & moving. But even before that it was getting hard to do everything I needed to do to keep the site up to par. Ive loved doing this & if I was able to dedicate my time to the site more than my other work I would keep doing it. But I cant. And I would rather sell it to a Protege owner or at least someone with a dedicated interest in the Protege market that just close it down. Now Protege5online.com is a large business that does quite a lot of sales. So Im talking about really selling the business. For the last 2 years, it has been my main source of income so that will tell you how big of a business it is. The sale will include the site & everything on it, all my account with my warehouses, my customer e-mail database which should include a few thousand people once I go through & really clean it up, ownership of the Yahoo Group (which has over 650 members) as well as anything else having to do with the business. Protege5 Online has no debts so it will be a clear purchase. So, if anyone out there is truelly interested in buying Protege5online.com e-mail me & we'll talk specifics about it. Again, this is a real business; not a couple hour a week deal. You've got to put some time into it. Although for the last 2 years Ive been doing it on top of my other businesses (I own 2 other businesses) it does take some work. And it has huge potential to be a major money making business for anyone willing to put the time & money into it. If I could actually sit down & make this a full time business for myself, it could grow greatly. I would start offering other Mazda cars as well as probably other specialty cars like Ive been doing with the Protege5. It has the potention to become a million dollar sales company if the right person gets it. So I encourage anyone thats wanting to go into business for themselves & wants to stay in a category that they love (their car) to seriously consider this. Im still going to be doing business as normal & hopefully get the page updated some more. We'll just see where it goes. I also wont be backing out of it completely. Ill still be on the groups & still own the Protege5. Once it sells, I will also be available to lend help to the owner until they get everything figured out. So I wont be selling this off to you & leaving you to fend for yourself! I just wish I had more time to do it all myself. So, anyone interested e-mail me. And remember, this is a serious business venture. You will need capital to get into this because I will be SELLING the business. I will be giving up quite a bit of income in doing this so Im not talking a couple thousand :-) This is the rear business deal!
    Mitch Buckner
    Protege5 Online
    E-mail Me
    This just in!! Tokico Struts finally available to ship!! Also new, Thermal 3" Turbo Cat Backs for the MSP.
Working...
X