Animal M-Stak...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Animal M-Stak...

I just finished 1 "cycle" of this product. And I really liked it! I didn't get a before weigh in, because I forgot I guess. But I weighed in just a bit ago and Im tipping the scales at exactly 193lbs. My dumbbell press went up in weight (I use this not the typical bench press) From 80lbs (3 sets of 10-12) to 95lbs (3 sets of 10) And I did a "max" one day for ****s and giggles and I did 130lbs dumbbells on each hand 3 times. Before My max was like 100. I also took my daily dose of 200g of protein, and Phosphagen Elite creatine. Im gonna stay off the injectables for now, and run a few more cycles of this M-stak. I liked it, and got hella energy before I lifted (u take it 45 mins before a workout). And some good pumps (which were prolly mostly from the creatine, but oh well) Anyhow, if anyone is looking for a "natural anabolic" supplement. The M-stak is for you. Theres no illegal substances or anything of that nature, and its not a steroid.

For four decades and counting, Animal has been the supplement choice for athletes all over the world. Bundle and Save up to 25%.
    Eat ****.

Damn man, that's impressive.

Comment

Working...
    X