cablemirc (Dave) poor seller warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cablemirc (Dave) poor seller warning

Please be warned that this individual has been involved in many situations where buyers of his goods were unsatisfied with his delivery time, communication, and some have even not received their purchases from this individual.

I have taken upon myself as a more senior member of this community to write this as a warning as it seems that people should be informed and therefore be fully responsible about the consequences involved with making their purchases.

I have no affiliation to cablemirc nor am I writing this to create a flame war. Moderators feel free to close this thread after my post, I just hate to see a community be broken apart through mistrust.

Yea as our admin he shouldnt be pulling this ****. The admin should be the most reliable out of our group. Sorry Dave but I cant keep defending you! Time to refund everyone.
    1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

watch out for him several of us have lost a lot of money to him
      In the Garage
      Black 93 MX-3 GS
      Bp powered
      GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
      MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"