Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

TCPC September Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TCPC September Meet

So lets get this biatch organized! What times work for people. I figure friday nights of course will work the best. So what works best for everyone... makes sure to vote on which one.

This friday is too soon obviously, and plus Im bringing my car in to get the good ole MP3 clunk issue resolved.

also Twin Cities Club Protege is dumb so lets just keep it Twin Cities Protege Club
    Friday the 12th
    0.00%
    Friday the 19th
    85.71%
    Friday the 26th
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by bud_d; 09-02-2003, 10:22 PM.
    zoom....zoom...zoom....
    #1236/1500

Let me think about it a bit & get back to you.

Hey, are we still thinking about a longer drive to somewhere?
    ~Mark.
    2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

I'd like a longer drive, but it will be in the begining of the rut for deer and we don't need that. Maybe we can tour around some by Stillwater and on the way up to Tailors falls. We could meet for a BBQ somewhere out there as well. As for the name, Let's just be known as TCCP. My preference, maybe another poll is needed?
      "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

The 26th is the worst for me so... yeah. TCPC
        02 Pro5
        Eibachs
        Kartboy shortshifter w/ bushings
        E.12k.14 sub w/
        2150 US Acouctics
        Some what tinted

Comment

so 19th or 26th? 26th won't work for me personally.
          zoom....zoom...zoom....
          #1236/1500

Comment

I know for a fact I'll be in the MSP area on the 19th. No protege yet though =(. By the looks of it, I'll be picking it up early October.
            2002 Ford Focus ZX3
            1987 Mazda 323
            1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Comment

I agree the 19th works the best, of course with school in session, more people will not be available like they were in the summer. Anyone have a good route/idea for a drive that we can all agree on? My only suggestions is to go N. along the St. Croix to Tailors Falls, across into WI and then up to the park on the Left hand side. Grill, eat, and drive around afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by kopp0041
                I agree the 19th works the best, of course with school in session, more people will not be available like they were in the summer. Anyone have a good route/idea for a drive that we can all agree on? My only suggestions is to go N. along the St. Croix to Tailors Falls, across into WI and then up to the park on the Left hand side. Grill, eat, and drive around afterwards.
                Out of curiousity, how long of a drive does this seem to be? And what about using family radios?
                2002 Ford Focus ZX3
                1987 Mazda 323

Comment

Originally posted by Protege Menace
                  I suppose the 19th will work but I will be coming from fargo and cant skip my 2pm class, so i will get in around 6-7

lets all bring our family service radios so whenw e do get separated, or cops are spotted everyone will know.
                  As I work till 4:30, I myself cant be there till 7:00 or 7:30. (stupid drive from two harbors). My next logical question is who can borrow me a family service radio? =)
                  2002 Ford Focus ZX3
                  1987 Mazda 323

Comment

another option would be to just say fug it! And all come to the Maple Grove meet on the 20th. I'll be there anyway. And will have to wake up early to pretty up my car.
                    zoom....zoom...zoom....
                    #1236/1500

Comment

fam. radios

Just get Nextel! I think it works good.
                      02 Pro5
                      Eibachs
                      E.12k.14 sub w/
                      2150 US Acouctics
                      Some what tinted

Comment

oh yeah!

Also, I'll be at the MNSC meet on the 20th more than likely. It's really close to my house.
                        02 Pro5
                        Eibachs
                        E.12k.14 sub w/
                        2150 US Acouctics
                        Some what tinted

Comment

Originally posted by bud_d
                          another option would be to just say fug it! And all come to the Maple Grove meet on the 20th. I'll be there anyway. And will have to wake up early to pretty up my car.
                          Probably be better for me...Fridays are generally bad this month.
                          ~Mark.
                          2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Th Minnesota Sport Compact is having a meeting on the 20th? I guess I remember reading that, what time is that? I suppose that would be kind a cool to have us all show up with our pros and represent. Again, what time and where??

Comment

The meet is being held in Maple Grove at Weaver Lake Park. People will be getting there between 12:00 and 2:00.
                              2002 Ford Focus ZX3
                              1987 Mazda 323

Comment

Working...
                              X