precision cuts with a circle saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

precision cuts with a circle saw

i added this link to my sticky, but i decided to make a thread about it also, so more people notice it for all you guys that want to build an enclosure for your car, but don't have a table saw, and aren't very good with a circle saw, you need to check this out:
    Discover the latest breaking news in the U.S. and around the world — politics, weather, entertainment, lifestyle, finance, sports and much more.

i'm going to make one and use it for my large cuts that i can't use my table saw for if anyone is planning on building an enlcosure, i'd recomend building 2 sawboards. one long and one shorter, so it's easier to work with. with this method, you could buy a cheap circle saw for say $30, some clamps for $10, 1/4" board for $12, a sheet of 3/4" MDF for $16, a box of screws for $4, and some wood glue for $5. that's $77, and you'll have the saw and saw board for later use then your next box will only run you $25, and if you build for other people you can make some good money:p: my boxes usually go for at least $150, and as high as $400 course you gotta cut your friends a discount

nice i just finish building a porch last weekend, and a good expensive saw can is very easy to cut straight with, but the cheaper ones with cheap blades don't work well, but this idea is a great one.
    '02 classic red p5
    currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

Working...
    X