Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Oct build day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oct build day

I'd like to see if there is intrest in a build day at my house the first saturday or sunday in October. My garage can handle 2-3 cars and my driveway can handle 3-4, so we can fit as many as want to come. I think I'll be doing some brake upgrades, I will hopefully be helping 94gld-dx swapping in a bp. I would also like to get a actual club going if that is possible. Let me know who would be interesed in coming to the build day.
    I don't have an air compressor yet so bring hand tools, or use mine. I can supply almost any tool any of us could need. Let me know if you will need any large equipment like a tranny jack or cherry picker.
    I would like to do it on a saturday that way if someone doesn't get their car done we can still have sunday.
    Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Mmm, pizza and tranny fluid.
    I have nothing to do to my car but I would be up to helping/hanging out.

Comment

Yea, BLK91EGT might be coming with. Would work better if it were for that Sunday.
      94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
      Spring Tech Springs
      Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
      Cone Filter
      17" Rotas
      More to Come......

Comment

Originally posted by 94GLD-DX
        Yea, BLK91EGT might be coming with. Would work better if it were for that Sunday.
        What has Brandon been up to? I was thinking that, but in the case like what we will hopefully be doing to yours, if we start on saturday that will give us sunday to finish it. Especially if we do the auto-manual convert also. That would be the easiest time to do it.
        What work does brandon need done.
        I might order my brembo rotors and hawk pads and do that all than...
        We'd love to have a helping hand Travis. If nothing else bring the P5 down really dirty and give it a wash and wax. I've got Meguire's carnuba-sp?-. I'd like to see the Salem crew come down if nothing else just to meet them.
        HEY STREET SWEEPERS: Where the hell are you?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
          What has Brandon been up to? I was thinking that, but in the case like what we will hopefully be doing to yours, if we start on saturday that will give us sunday to finish it. Especially if we do the auto-manual convert also. That would be the easiest time to do it.
          We'd love to have a helping hand Travis. If nothing else bring the P5 down really dirty and give it a wash and wax. I've got Meguire's carnuba-sp?-. I'd like to see the Salem crew come down if nothing else just to meet them.
          dude were do you live???? this **** sounds fun!!! ill like to go if near.....
          Check out my vBPicGallery homies!

Comment

Lebanon Oregon, aren't you in chicago?

Comment

Lebanon Oregon, aren't you in chicago?
              yeah i am why?? and your freaking far from me that sucks there NO freaking proteges or 323s here...(that are tricked out or atleast have rims) im one of a kind so far over here...
              Check out my vBPicGallery homies!

Comment

I'd be up for a car wash if I'm going down to Lebanon, de bug the front end.
                Sounds good, are you going to throw out a date? The only other thing I might do in Oct is World Challenge at Laguna the 19th to 22nd. Anyone want to go?

Comment

How about Oct 7th. We will meet at my house at noon, unless you have a lot of work to do and talk to me about coming sooner. I'm always up be 9:00 so...

What is the Laguna Challenge? Is it possible for me to enter with my car?

Comment

wow. If portland wasn't 5 hrs away I would so bring my 35 gal air compressor and air tools...

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
                    Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

World Challenge race at Laguna Seca in Monterey CA. Manufacturer races, last race in the points series. No, you would not be able to race your car.

How far are you from Portland? The 7th should be OK for me.

Comment

I'm the same distance as Corvalis, just on the opposite side of I-5. It takes about 1-1 1/2hrs to get here. Heres a map from Portland

1. Starting in PORTLAND, OR on NW COUCH ST go toward NW 4TH AVE - go 0.2 mi
                        2. Turn on NAITO PKY - go 0.9 mi
                        3. Turn on SW HARBOR DR - go 0.3 mi
                        4. Take ramp onto I-5 SOUTH toward SALEM/TIGARD - go 66.9 mi
                        5. Take exit #233 onto US-20 toward LEBANON/SWEET HOME - go 11.6 mi
                        6. US-20 becomes MAIN ST - go 0.6 mi
                        7. Continue on S MAIN ST - go 0.8 mi
                        8. Turn on E MILTON ST - go 0.5 mi
                        9. Turn on PARK DR - go 0.1 mi
                        10. Arrive at 1551 PARK DR, LEBANON, on the
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by 92_2_fast; 09-09-2006, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Checked my schedule, I don't have my daughter that weekend. I'm clear if this a plan. I'm guessing you, Matt, have a lovely selection of tools.

Comment

Not exactly sure if he will be bringing his car since my licience got suspended for a couple months. I need him to drive my car down there. As far as what he has been up to. His Girl is pregnant and is due in November so they have been focusing on that for the most part. I am gonna try to get him to go on Saturday, but he usually has to watch the other 2 kids that day. He might be able to find a sitter tho. I am also still working on getting that GTX motor. Its ALMOST a go, just waiting on some decisions to be made.
                            94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
                            Spring Tech Springs
                            Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
                            Cone Filter
                            17" Rotas
                            More to Come......

Comment

Originally posted by DoH!Boy
                              I'm guessing you, Matt, have a lovely selection of tools.
                              Well seeing as I work on cars for a living... I would guess Ive invested about 5-7k in tools plus 4k for a tool box to hold them all. Most of it will stay at my work though, so I need to know what anyone wants to do that way I can make sure to bring to tools home from work.
                              I might be able to get an air compressor from a friend which will make doing the motor swap a lot easier.

Comment

Working...
                              X