Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hallo everybody!

Sup everyone.. just joined! :D

Been in the dark for awhile and haven't been doing much on my car.. which is a 99' ES

I've got some light shining on meh.. a few bucks to upgrade my suspension. I'm lookin at Eibach pro kit ~~KYB struts ~~ and the mp3 strut bar.

Any opinions welcome.

"Catcha later!" (dazed n confused)

the Suspension upgrades sound nice.
    Only heard good things about Eibach...

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
    RB springs
    Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
    MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

welcome to the board and I like your upgrade path. the suspension mods will definatly make a difference. you shoud see about getting the MSP front and rear stablizers as well

Comment

BTW... nice shaved corner lights.

RB springs
        Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Freek
          BTW... nice shaved corner lights.

huh? i'm not seeing what you are talking about? and i'm assuming TheMAN didn't either

Comment

shaved, clear corners... they are clear, i call them shaved cuz i'm cooler than jesus.

RB springs
            Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

Welcome!
              Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

yo negatize!

GotBoost - are those avaliable for any cheaper then 400? sorta on a budget here.

Thanks guys!

Comment

I wish I had an answer for you, but I never even knew how much they were as they came with my car. I'm sure you could find them cheaper out there somewhwere.. or you can save andalways add them later. sorry I can't be of any help. I was just making a suggestion.

Comment

ah clear corners, now i get it

check out tein springs, i've got them on my car, and i love the drop not to mention the ride is great:p: my next upgrade will be new struts, then sway bars the tein springs are on e-bay brand new for around $150. i paid $160 shipped for mine.

Comment

ebay?

hate those bastards.. I bought a 6 dvd set of Beavis and Butthead and I got caught up in some fraud!@

I'll take a look at the TEIN springs, how low is the drop? You don't have any struts on yet you said? hmmm

btw. I'll be buying the springs from Adventon.com (Great hole in the wall in BFE) heh

LOL, These smilies are great hahaha

Comment

i'm pretty sure the drop is about 2" all around, as apposed to more of a drop in the rear, like the eibachs. i wanted an even drop, since my stereo weighs so much, and i was worried that with the eibachs, the rear would sag too much, and possibly be lower than the front and i'm still running on stock struts at almost 90K miles

Comment

I still think that my eibach sportlines are the perfect drop. 1.8 all around.
                          My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                            I still think that my eibach sportlines are the perfect drop. 1.8 all around.
                            You got the sportline? how smooth is the ride?

I think that drop would be a bit to low for me. I'm going with the pro-kit

Comment

Working...
                            X