My dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dream

I know its a Nissan, but I have always loved nissan i owned two sentras before my protege, this is what i would liek a 35z of mine to look like, well some minor changes in person, but just a dream.

Original:

KLZE Straight Neck Swapped 2000 Protege ES

I hate the shape of those cars, must be wicked fun to drive though.

Comment

its an acquired taste i guess..i love the way they sound stock or with Nismo Exhaust..but yeah i cant wait to own one someday..any feedback on the photoshop?

Comment

Originally posted by IukekiniProtege
        any feedback on the photoshop?
        zoom in as far as possible when making you clipping path, and you can hold down the spacebar to click and drag around the image without messing up your path
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

also WAAAAy to much dodge tool on the bumper, but otherwise I like your work
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.

Comment

didnt use the dodge tool on the bumper...if your talkign about the big white blotch its how it was when it was silver(check origirnal) and when i did a color overlay layer it jsut kept it as white, thanks for the tip on the clipping path. Did you find any parts that i missed when i was doign the coloring?

Also, sorry jsut found oiut that diesel station doesnt allow hotlinking so i uploaded the original to my server :
            Last edited by IukekiniProtege; 09-21-2006, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IukekiniProtege
              didnt use the dodge tool on the bumper...if your talkign about the big white blotch its how it was when it was silver(check origirnal) and when i did a color overlay layer it jsut kept it as white, thanks for the tip on the clipping path. Did you find any parts that i missed when i was doign the coloring?

Also, sorry jsut found oiut that diesel station doesnt allow hotlinking so i uploaded the original to my server :
              http://www.webxdesigns.net/350zbefore.jpg
              ok, the silver explains alot, its a bitch to work with is PS

I noticed the hood lines first, when you zoom in you can see it does not follow thw original hood line and there is some blue inbetween the headlight and the hood,

also the front bumper "spoiler" on the right side, and the lower left hand corner of the door where you did the side skirts, and the far left edge of the front bumper, the blue over laps the grass

not trying to be a dick, just offering constructive critisim
              -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

not bad..
                whats up w/ the pass side mirror(s)?
                DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

MD323 thanks man, i figured you werent being a dick thanks for the input...minor stuff i overlooked when makign it.

92dx, idk what is up with the mirror. Look in the original you can see its messed up there too. just weird and its what i had to work with.

Comment

ur dream SUX!!!! lollers j/k.

anyone see that top gear rx-8 VS z??

rx-8 ftw!
                    Originally posted by 90prtege
                    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                    Originally posted by Turpro
                    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                    CRZbrussian: that sux
                    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

heh tehstocker, its fine the rx-8 isnt too bad either. I wasnt trying to put Nissan over Mazda, dude i own a Mazda lol, just saying its my dream car, my choice lol.

Comment

it says the original is forbidden to me. i luv the 350 but if your going to ps it then at least have the ic straight. and what he was saying about the mirror i think he ment it looks like theres a ps mirror facing the drivers side of the car.

its always good to dream. good concept otherwise and no im not trying to be a dick either. i'm just a little tippsy right now.
                        Attached Files
                        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Awww, you used your favorite color on paint Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                            Awww, you used your favorite color on paint Chris.
                            hahahaha. just noticed the color. i must be going color blind in my old age
                            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
                              hahahaha. just noticed the color. i must be going color blind in my old age
                              Haha, or it could've been the fact that you were tipsy.

Comment

Working...
                              X