X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote for October ROTM!!

Vote here for your October ROTM

The rest of the pictures and nominations can be seen here.

Good luck to everybody.

The nominees are:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1967cutlass
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

turpro

tjay

Bax

Colins323

92ProLX

1967cutlass
    21.43%
    turpro
    17.86%
    Tjay
    28.57%
    Bax
    12.50%
    Colins323
    10.71%
    92ProLX
    8.93%
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

i voted first
    02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

Sloppy seconds.

Vote people!

Comment

i dont like any of them

Comment

sorry im a 323 guy... tried & true
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

if by 323 you mean gay. <3

Comment

Okay, Okay...Collin323, but I'm under the "influence"...Long Island Tea, tthhhreeess ttooo mmaanyyy...
              If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

Originally posted by silver03p5
                i dont like any of them

I agree what happened to my nomination?
                1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Uh oh, there's a ford in there. Weird.

Comment

Gotta rep teh WA scort love!!!

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
                    Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Mike's EGT ftw.

Comment

Voted. Yea where is 420's car. He was nominated.

Damn what's with the hatred. If you don't like any of them then don't vote. Simple as that.
                        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
                          Voted. Yea where is 420's car. He was nominated.

Damn what's with the hatred. If you don't like any of them then don't vote. Simple as that.

No worries I guess there's always next month!....Time to vote!
                          1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

would have voted for /\

but guess it'll have to wait. as for now:

de tov

Comment

Voted!
                              91 DX converted to LX, Brembo rotors, lowering springs, bp05/gtx swap,currently rebuilding gtx motor,

Comment

Working...
                              X