SilverStar Halogens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SilverStar Halogens

Does any one have them on their pro and how do they look?
    I want to know before i go spending forty bucks on them I can't believe the increase of price they used to be 26.00 at Advanced Auto.
    Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

I replaced my factory bulbs with the Sylvania Silverstars about 2 months ago and they made a big difference. You can definately tell when your out on a dark road. They are worth the 40 bucks.

Comment

Ok... if you want brighter lights... go ahead...

I dont know if you thought they were actually gave off a blue Tint to them... but they dont... just so you know... HoLLa

MeeN
      1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
      1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
      2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
      2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

i got 'em. i bought the silverstars after i tried to be cheap like i always am and bought the 12 dollar junx on ebay. ya that was a mistake! anyway, the silverstars look real nice. They are at least as bright as regular halogens and they are WHITE. No blue tint or anything like that. Just nice, white, bright, lights. In the sig!

EDIT: not in the sig, but in the avatar.
        Tag Team

Comment

I have them on my 2nd gen and they work wonderfull. def worth the money.

Comment

I don't like that "white" light in the rain
            2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

How long do the bulbs tend to last? Anyone had them for more than a year?
              2002 Blackmica P5
              CAI - MSP springs - Brembo cross-drilled rotors & KVR pads - Ground wires - Ignition wires - Silverstars - Eurolites - Pilot fogs - Toyo TPTs - Tint - Blue calipers & strut bar - Batsymbol in rear window

Comment

Working...
              X