Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which ghetto exhaust!?

alright heres the deal

i have to get my car inspected in a month, and my current bosal oem replacement muffler has a nice hole in it so i dont see it passing anytime soon..

so i want to get one off ebay...i knwo they are cheap and you get what you pay for but what do you guys suggest...im really not looking for a high pitched sound or anything.. and nothing expensive

1) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2443590411

2) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2442490272

3) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2442493260

4) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2443252485

i like the apexi style cause it comes with a silencer in case it sounds too stupid...

what do you guys think?

i dont know if having a hole will make it not pass. my 88 has hella holes in the muffler. and it passed fine.
    -mike lucero
    1988 Mazda 323 GTX
    2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

wow those are horrible... i would go with the one with the burnt tip if any of them

Comment

try that

Comment

I have that DTM on my Pro. It's looks pretty nice, and is not loud at all, it gives it a nice low tone that doesn't annoy anyone.

93' 5spd DX
          R.I.P

Comment

depends what gen pro i guess.... I like the third one of all of them... and the one that Robert suggested.... if you dont care... just choose one...

just dont go rice, please... maxwell house exaust makes me puke... i would rather have a kazoo put on my muffler... personally I wouldnt get one unless I got one that was worth spending money for... Peace

Ameen...
            1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
            1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
            2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
            2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

I agree I like the 3rd and Roberts as well. Still trying to decide on one for mine
              1991 Protege DX 5- Speed.Tilt Wheel Cone filter with adapter. Red with Black interior
              1989 Mustang lx 5.0 vert Blue with white leather interior,pulleys and fender mount cold air kit FOR SALE

Comment

i'm now putting a kazoo on my car. roflmfao i'm putting on a kazoo
                When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                So his engine he goosed
                With much too much boost,
                And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

i was looking at MONI dtm Muffler off ebay dont know if its good or not though
                  i is dumb

Comment

nah save the DTM exhaust for the WV kids....
                    UD ARMY...join the war....

Comment

i have now spent 567 dollars on my exhaust. mainly fixing stupidity, like buyin pacesetter crap. do it right the first time

Comment

actually about 4-5 years ago the whole exhaust rusted out and my dad had to replace the whole exhaust with a bosal replacement, and now that muffler has a hole in it... ill just duct tape that **** up!

Comment

Comment

mmm duct tape.... that will smell real good when it melts

Comment

thats what i have, it sounds really goood, and its really cheap

Comment

Working...
                              X