TheRielDeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TheRielDeal

I just got my VJ-20/VF-10 hybrid, block fitting, banjo bolt, oil feed line and return hose, and GTX throttle body coupler from Mr. Riel today.

I was VERY impressed with the professional quality packaging. Great communication, smooth payment interaction, and FAST shipping. And on top of that, Jon is just a good guy.

so i guess you're really going boosted then? no engine swap... rebuilding the BP? or just going to slap stuff on?

Comment

Originally posted by jamaican
      so i guess you're really going boosted then? no engine swap... rebuilding the BP? or just going to slap stuff on?
      The plans aren't written in stone yet, but ultimately, I'm rebuilding my spare BP and boosting it. The thing I'm unsure about is when, and what car I'm going to put it in.

This is aways away from happening. I'll see how my car is doing in the spring, and go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
        The plans aren't written in stone yet, but ultimately, I'm rebuilding my spare BP and boosting it. The thing I'm unsure about is when, and what car I'm going to put it in.

This is aways away from happening. I'll see how my car is doing in the spring, and go from there.
        Jho, I thought your car was in great shape - just needed a paint job

Comment

Originally posted by Lex
          Jho, I thought your car was in great shape - just needed a paint job
          It's in good shape, but it is what it is, a 13 year old car with over 186 thousand miles on it. I'm just very picky, and it has some imperfections. It needs a paint job, and a little bit of body work. That is what I'm going to address first. Nothing is going to happen until the spring though. I don't want to ruin my hard work in the salty snow. So, we'll see what I feel like doing in the spring. Either way, I'm going to need a second BG, because I won't drive a boosted beast in the snow, so my car will probably end up being my winter beater.

Oh, and did I mention that Jon is a great seller and that you should buy his parts?

Comment

I bought the Evotion lowering springs and it came within a week. Great communication and will definetly buy again!

Comment

Working...
            X