Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bmw m3 mirrors

hey everyone,

I was thinking of putting the m3 mirrors on my pro....and was wondering since my mirrors on the car are all powered....

can i get powered m3 mirrors?? and anybody know the price and where i can get them??

thanks

yes you can get powered m3 mirrors check nopionline they have some in the universal section

Comment

how much custom work do you have to do to get them to fit?
      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

not sure for a 1st gen but RACERX on his 2nd gen had to have them fiberglassed on since they arent an exact fit

Comment

bizob has them on his first gen
          i is dumb

Comment

bizobs are manual though...u would have to get the m3 mirrors for a different application and then fabricate a way to make them fit.

Comment

i knew it was pretty much a direct fit for a non-powered mirror.... but i wanted to see if i cud get a powered version.... thats why...

thanks

Comment

so if i wanted to get nonpowered ones for my pro could i get them from nopi online?
                '91 323 SE
                Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
                <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by mustangjosh67
                  so if i wanted to get nonpowered ones for my pro could i get them from nopi online?
                  Yes, you can but you'll need to custom fit them somehow...
                  -------------------------
                  '91 LX
                  '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
                  -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
                  well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

and a powered one, could i just get one of these:

eautoworks.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, eautoworks.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

could anyone of these fit straight away?? or some modifications need to be done on it??

what abt the harness on it??

thanks

Comment

Even if you decide to go with the non-powered, mine did'nt fit very well, because they were not designed for the 1st gen Protege. If there are some direct-fit available now, go for it. Otherwise, this might help:http://www.geocities.com/midnitemekanix/M3mirrors.html
                      Bob

www.midnitemekanix.com

Comment

i wonder how the wire relay goes... thinking that the mirrors mite have a different wiring relay set??

thanks Bizob for ur info.....

Comment

Working...
                        X