Ma Trunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ma Trunk

So I was talkin to my long lost friends intruder and I had just realized that I finished my trunk like 4 months ago and never posted.... so here we go... sorry about the bad pics but its 130 am so couldnt turn the lights on or would wake up the dogs and they would start barkin....I'll post some more tomorrow in the day

it looks good from the dark pics. now lets see some brighter ones

Comment

Some of those could pass for pictures of UFO's............the truth is out there...........
      02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

and here are the pics...sorry about the low quality, but my dad has my digital camera so im taking pictures with me video camera so it sucks

Comment

nice!!! does it rattle the whole F'ing car?

Comment

yes it does the main thing that pisses me off is that flap thing on the inside sheetmetal in teh trunk. i need to patch it or something(like there is the fender and hten there is sheetmetal behind that, there is a vent with rubber flaps and they rattle like ****) and whenever I had my body kit on(the front end) i was trying to figure a way how to stop the mesh from vibrating cuz that was damn annoying if you were outside.

Comment

post pics when you get a real sub
              j/k bro

looks good on the trunk side very clean and simple.

Comment

rip your vents out and seal it with a piece of dynamat, or just leave it open. even my first gen has this nice 'hidden' fantastic feature. my car literally sounded like it was falling apart with a single mtx 10 getting 100 watts.. it was horrible. i really don't see how they serve any purpose... just put a hand on that plastic piece of **** and rip it out.
                peace

ah, forgot to mention, VERY nice setup bud, definately beats opening my trunk up every few days to push the sub box back in place (not mounted to anything currently )

Comment

im gonna kill you blue

I prolly will rip them out but seal them back up dam nthings are annoying as ****.

Comment

Working...
                  X