Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3rd Gen Tokico Struts finally Available!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd Gen Tokico Struts finally Available!!!!

Tokico finally released their HP & Illumina struts for the 3rd Gen Proteges!!!! After 2 years of them saying they are in the works they are finally here!! Im working up prices now but I want to try & get a big order of these in. So if anyone is ready to get struts for their car e-mail me. I want to put together a bigger discount on this initial order since Im pretty sure there is a good amount of people out there. I should know at least the retail price tonight & I'll post that. As soon as I get some ideas of numbers I'll see what kind of additional discount I can offer on this initial order. Also for anyone that was waiting on lowering your car because there where no struts available, I'll put together a Tokico/Eibach lowering package. Just let me know. E-mail me ASAP on this. I want to get this done as quickly as possible!! Ill be replacing the struts on my car immediatly!!!
    Mitch Buckner
    Protege5 Online
    E-mail Me
    This just in!! Tokico Struts finally available to ship!! Also new, Thermal 3" Turbo Cat Backs for the MSP.

Alright. Pricing:

HP (Tokico Blues) - 375.00
    Illuminas - 570.00
    HP w/ Eibach Springs - 590.00
    Illuminas w/ Eibach Springs - $785.00

All prices include free shipping within the Cont. US. TN Residents must pay sales tax. We expect to have these ready to ship probably within 10 days of receiving your payment if not sooner.
    Mitch Buckner
    Protege5 Online
    E-mail Me
    This just in!! Tokico Struts finally available to ship!! Also new, Thermal 3" Turbo Cat Backs for the MSP.

Comment

Bah! If I would have known about this I probably would have waited instead of getting the MSP struts + springs from Mazdastuff. I'd rather have gotten the Illumina's.
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Can you return them? It would probably save you some money to get the Eibachs & Illuminas. Not to mention the MSP springs dont have much of a drop.
        Mitch Buckner
        Protege5 Online
        E-mail Me

Comment

Working...
        X