Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Nw Toy Run 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nw Toy Run 2006

Hey Kettlman from the RX forums is starting this up again. Check it out here http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.php?t=100837 . Here is what it says " NW TOY RUN 2006

December 9 , 2006
    Time: 12 noon
    Place: 272nd park n ride. exit 147 off I-5
    Bring: unopened toy

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SATURDAY DEC.9th 12 NOON AT 272ND PARK N RIDE. EXIT 147. GONNA DRIVE DOWN TO OLYMPIA IZZY'S. DROP OFF TOYS AND EAT LIKE KINGS.
    This is going to be a BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that all the cars are not street racing all the time. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE!
    LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!
    Will have the web page up soon. still last years on it. www.nwtoyrun.org

I HOPE TO SE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. as you can tell last years was AWSOME. and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! the web page is still in the works and some pics don't show unless you are a member of that club. i will be fixing it soon. will be adding the forums i post on also. this will be on a saturday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!
    "

this will be a cool thing for Everybody to be apart of.
    www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

This looks so cool. What city is the meeting place at?
    Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

dude, that actually sounds like a blast.... gr... i can't... GOD DAMNIT
      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
      Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

It starts in Des Moines at the 272nd st. park 'n' ride then ends at Izzys here in unholy oly. You take the pacific ave. exit to get to the izzy's. Izzys is in the same complex as fedex/kinko's
        www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

Comment

Matt, if you decide to go I expect you to roll up there with us.

Comment

Originally posted by DoH!Boy View Post
            Matt, if you decide to go I expect you to roll up there with us.
            All right you guys talked me into it... My wife and I are going to Cali, but I think that is the weekend befor. Let me know where and when you guys want to meet up to head out.
            Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Working...
            X