MazdaSpeed 3's are Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MazdaSpeed 3's are Here!

Local stealership has 2, one red and one with the dark gray/blue. NIIIIICE interior, but no sunroof. Anyway, the bastages put a second sticker on them with a $4000 markup!! They're asking $29k for them.
    It sucks to know that the only one's that are gonna be driving them are the people stupid enough to let the dealer jam that $4k up their ass.
    Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
    '56 VW Cal Ragtop
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

do they have an option for a sunroof?
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
      do they have an option for a sunroof?
      I'm thinking "no", only because I haven't seen a sunroof on any MS3 in magazines or on the net. Didn't even see one on the Mazdausa site....
      Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
      '56 VW Cal Ragtop
      www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

No Mazdaspeed 3 is available with a sunroof.
        Same thing at this dealership. $3995 markup, but the managers will sell to a real buyer. Belive me, I sold cars. STi's and WRX's. The STi's had a $7000 2nd sticker, but once I sold one for $100 over invoice. The G.M. made the call. For the fist six months ,all dealerships will want to maximize thier profits, but after that, they'll be much more reasonable. I sold a brand new Subaru Tribeca 7 passenger two days after it hit CA, for 500 below MSRP, when we had ones in the show room with $5000 mark ups!! Again, it all depends on the customer and the mood of the sales manager.

Comment

I don't understand... why didn't they put a sunroof in any of the MS3's?
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Performance oriented cars are typically lacking the finer refinements of luxury. Take the Porche 911 Turbo RS: it doesn't even have A/C!! The Ferrari 430 "Track edition" has manual window reg's that hoist up plexi glass, not glass, and no capret at all!! You even have crank windows in the $750,000 F40!!! The Mitsubishi MR EVO doesn't offer the moonroof, as does the Subaru STi. Naturally, MAzda wants to attract more "race" inspired consumers, so they just follow suit.

On a differernt note: I have decided that I want this car!!! In a year's time, I would have solidified my position here, settled most of my financial obiligations, and repaired my credit. Gas ain't getting any cheaper, so I figure if I want to enjoy a turbo car that runs on petrol, I'd better do it soon. It is the fastest Mazda on the market right now, surpassing the CX-7 BHP by 12 ponies, detroying the RX-8 28, by and weighing in a lost less too!!

Comment

dinky turbo has no pull mid RPM band up.
              best to wait till the second or 3rd production year to prevent trips to the dealer to repair flaws/bugs

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                dinky turbo has no pull mid RPM band up.
                best to wait till the second or 3rd production year to prevent trips to the dealer to repair flaws/bugs
                I'll be monitoring all T.S.B.'s in the upcoming year.
                And of course, asking around for owner satisfaction.

But there are selling alot better than the Speed 6's did when they were released. The dealership has already shipped 12 units in less than a week!!

Comment

can anybody get actual numbers or reports on how well its selling?

Comment

thier selling beofre the hit the dealerships. i have one!
                    G/F's 07 White Mazda 3 Sport--stock
                    -Hot Girl Included!!

07 True Red Mazdaspeed 3 GT
                    -Greddy BOV
                    -Lower tie bar
                    -17" Rota Slipstreams

Comment

pics! now!!!

Comment

how ****ty are they??? stupid dinky turbo

Comment

it's great!

i agree turbo is a bit to small. but it can be pushed alot more!

handles ****ing great, and brakes are unbeleivable.

and the Navi is the cherry on top.
                          -Hot Girl Included!!

-Greddy BOV
                          -Lower tie bar
                          -17" Rota Slipstreams

Comment

stealerships here i have called 2 on the sport models, no mark up, straigh t msrp, some dealerships might be afraid of gettign stuck with them like the 6. lol

if i can get opayments we want, i might have one next onht or 2. if not then a msprotege.

Comment

Originally posted by aliennation95gt View Post
                              stealerships here i have called 2 on the sport models, no mark up, straigh t msrp, some dealerships might be afraid of gettign stuck with them like the 6. lol

if i can get opayments we want, i might have one next onht or 2. if not then a msprotege.
                              \
                              go w/ the MS3, just bite the bullet. where every u work at, u will get raises, so it will be tough just a lil while.
                              -Hot Girl Included!!

-Greddy BOV
                              -Lower tie bar
                              -17" Rota Slipstreams

Comment

Working...
                              X