"Cobra Eyes"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Cobra Eyes"

Does anyone have pics of the install of their "Cobra Eyes"......the windshield wiper LED's? That'd be great, I'm about to do the instal and was just looking to see if I could get some extra help.
    02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

You are kidding right?
    Sagaris

Comment

Never done anything electrical before and was just trying to be smart about it and make sure I didn't make an obvious mistakes........so I guess the answer is no........now that I've answered your question care to answer mine or not so much?
      02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

Please don't, I beg of you.

Comment

Yea, I know, ricerish and whatnot, but I'm really looking to do anything to my car right now to set it apart.............college is where all my funds go so I can't do anything serious. Just looking for a fun little project.

Comment

do it! it's only rice if you have them on all the time. As long as you only turn them on to show your friends you have them, its not rice!
            Tag Team

Comment

I meant your kidding because I thought you would be one of the last people to put those on their car. I mean I know my taste is outrageous but I would NEVER put those damned things on my hood.
              If you want a fun little project why not try interior neons and what not?
              Last edited by Motegi; 11-19-2003, 09:46 AM.
              Sagaris

Comment

I already did the interior in red to match my guages and whatnot, looks awsome by the way for anyone interested. Won't have them on all the time, just when I'm in the mood. Mainly just bored and want to do somethin different. Even got the ones with a black housing so you can't tell I have them unless they're on...that chrome was a bit much =). I was going to paint the interior but not enough time/funds at the moment. If anyone else has some fun/cheap ideas like Motegi I'm more than open........thanks for the input! *not sarcastic*

Comment

hey post the pics of what you did inside if you have them.
                  Sagaris

Comment

Will do, but have to post them tom......I'll take them tonight though.

Comment

ummmmmmmmmmmm yeah, all i have to say is WOW!!!!!! whatever floats your boat man. whatever floats your boat. why dont you paint the interior or something, or save some money for lowering springs, make it atleast classy.
                      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                      225.94wtq
                      torque monster!!!!
                      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Ok, so again, I know it's a little ricer-ish but I still want to do it......I gave explanations but I didn't even have to do that cause guess what...it's my car! So enough with the "I don't like what your planning on doing" comments, I was asking about how to install. Again, I apreciate everyone's comments, but how about saving them until I post pics? Thanks a lot guys.

Comment

as much as i hate them and think they are totaly ghey, ill try and help you, are you going to run them off a switch???? if so your gonna need to run the switch, find a power, and find a ground, you can find the power from your fuse box most ofter, and any ground on your car will do.
                          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                          225.94wtq
                          torque monster!!!!
                          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

HA HA HA THEGOLDPRO always helpin fellow man
                            Sagaris

Comment

Not only these LED washers don't look good. They are illegal in most states.
                              "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Working...
                              X