The CRAZIEST thing happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The CRAZIEST thing happened

Here is my street racing story of the year.

Me and my friend Bruce who has a 93 toyota celica GT were racing to a community market called danville community market for a marketing project we had to get to. any way I decided to or he decided to take these country back roads and decided to leave me so I sped up to 90 going on these back roads me and him flying at near 100mph he is ahead of me by the way and theres this corner he slows down but i wasn't little did i know that this corner had a crest believe it or not my pro was able to handle that corner at about 87mph stock suspension but you can guess what happened next i Hit the crest and went flying It didn't feel like i was up in the air but he said all fours where off the ground. When i hit the ground I started swerving an nearly hit him and just barley got past an on coming car he then blinked at me to slow down my speedo was reading 120mph after I landed.
    we then got in a kind of race through the city with another person who had a red cavelier who was also going to the market
    this fool was crazy flying through the city at 65 mph he's lucky there were no cops and that we took the highway. when we got back into the city Bruce and him where unfortunate enough to get caught by Red lights while I was just crusing and got the green becuase they thought the Turn lane was a straight lane. but I won the race and never ever ever eva eva probably gonna do something like that again scared the sh-t out of me.

sound like bs huh im probably never gonna race any time soon again cept for road racing peace out
    Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

4 .'s in that whole thing
    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

damn dude, you counted them
      i had to double read to catch the meaning of the sentance
      cool story, but, yeah, make it easier on us
      good kills?
      but, lucky recovery on that little crest you had there

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

wow you managed to do a really dumb thing.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Re: The CRAZIEST thing happened

Originally posted by Speed Protege
          were racing to a community market called danville community market for a marketing project
          I hope you don't have any English tests coming up soon.
          -------------------------
          '91 LX
          '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
          well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Slow the **** down u stupid asshole

Comment

contrary to popular belief, street racing isnt cool. i dont think that you realize how many other people you put in danger, and how much u risk when u street race. think about your family, and what they would do if u hadnt been in such an obviously awesome car as the first gen protege. you probably would have gone off the road at 80 mph + and gotten seriously injured or killed. think about what that would do to your family, your gf (if u have one) your close friends. please. friends dont let friends do stupid ****

Comment

btw i just love to jump my car, getting all 4 wheels off the street is soooooooooooooo cool ohyeah you can buy new shocks, and struts at napa.

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I WANT TO ****ING KILL YOU.
                  My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                  - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by red90protegelx
                    contrary to popular belief, street racing isnt cool. i dont think that you realize how many other people you put in danger, and how much u risk when u street race. think about your family, and what they would do if u hadnt been in such an obviously awesome car as the first gen protege. you probably would have gone off the road at 80 mph + and gotten seriously injured or killed. think about what that would do to your family, your gf (if u have one) your close friends. please. friends dont let friends do stupid ****
                    Better yet, he should think of the innocent people he could've injured because of his stupidity.
                    '91 LX
                    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
                    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

yo i have a video of a mazdaspeed flying at 120mph man it's really neat i mean he got some air but the landing wasn't great. that's gonna cost a lot of money!
                      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

post it up.

186.08whp
                        225.94wtq
                        torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I can't I promised I wouldn't I swear!
                          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Re: The CRAZIEST thing happened

Originally posted by Speed Protege
                            i Hit the crest and went flying It didn't feel like i was up in the air but he said all fours where off the ground. When i hit the ground I started swerving an nearly hit him and just barley got past an on coming car he then blinked at me to slow down my speedo was reading 120mph after I landed.

this fool was crazy flying through the city at 65 mph he's lucky there were no cops
                            I'm confused, which one of you is the fool??

EDIT: which of you is the bigger fool??
                            Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                            BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                            Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

come on man, is it someone on the board??? just post that **** up, lol yeah i figured they were both idiots right off the bat.

186.08whp
                              225.94wtq
                              torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...
                              X