someone let me see how it should look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone let me see how it should look

take this pic and add an intercooler and subaru fogs. i may just use the best persons pic as my new avatar until the pics become reality.
    Attached Files
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

You're going to love this:
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
      You're going to love this:

**SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Wow that's perfect jho. Lol
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

No PS at work gonna have to give this a shot when I get home, im curious how it will look to.
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
            No PS at work gonna have to give this a shot when I get home, im curious how it will look to.
            I'll have to wait until I get home too, I have CS2 here, but don't think they'd care too much for my using company time to do something personal.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

bizzump
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

I gave it another shot. This time I spent 10 minutes on it rather than 5............it definitely shows.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                  I gave it another shot. This time I spent 10 minutes on it rather than 5............it definitely shows.
                  getting there
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Originally posted by turpro View Post
                    getting there
                    That's about as good as I can do. I have neither the patience nor the skillZ to do better.

Comment

14 hour days have been killin me latley as soo as i get a day off i wanna do this, i need some "seat" time soo anyway im falling behind
                      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.

Comment

Intercooler installed still working on the fogs and corner lights/vents
                        Attached Files
                        -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
                          Intercooler installed still working on the fogs and corner lights/vents
                          looks god so far. what do you have planned with the corners and vents? yellow fogs FTW!!!!
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Damn, that came out a little better than mine.

Comment

Boom.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X