Top Mix parts info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Mix parts info

Ok, I figure I start another thread to clear things up.

The front bumper and side skirts are $1080 HKD which comes out to $140 USD.

The price for the grille is $400 HKD, which is $52 USD.

I am only waiting for the shipping costs right now, and then I will propose a group buy either for the grilles, or other parts.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

im assuming that grill wont fit 95/6

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
      im assuming that grill wont fit 95/6
      No, sorry.

Comment

ghey mazda... I HATE YOU MAZDA!!! ARGH!

Comment

As you know already, put me down for a grill!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
          1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
          Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Originally posted by K Dawg ONE
            As you know already, put me down for a grill!
            Gotcha, Kris. 1 Grill.

Comment

where are you ordering the kits from? and is that the only one available?
              In the Garage
              Black 93 MX-3 GS
              Bp powered
              GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
              MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

just checked out their site... any chance you could find out the cost for the 95-96 front end and sideskirts .. that is what i have and i really like that one
                In the Garage
                Black 93 MX-3 GS
                Bp powered
                GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Originally posted by protegeboy78
                  just checked out their site... any chance you could find out the cost for the 95-96 front end and sideskirts .. that is what i have and i really like that one
                  Sure, I can do that. If I hear from them, I will post tonight, because its 1am there right now.

Comment

Ok, here I am .
                    It still depends on shipping cost. I really want to get grill , side skirts and front bumper . As soon as I have limited money for spend, put me down for grill for now, and as soon we'll know about shipping I'll get the rest if the price is OK >
                    98 protege LX for appearance
                    89 626 GT for performance

Comment

Does anyone know by any chance what actually called a grill ?
                      When I took mine out it had 3 main parts - one is painted with body color , the other one is plastic mesh with mazda sign , and the last one is plastic cover that goes over radiator and attached to frame . Basicly I have only tha last peace , everything else was broken when I got my car and now it's completly redone . The middle part also has those 4 pins ( I guess that's a right word ) that plugs into the holes in the headlights . I don't have them .
                      So, if I'll get that Topmix grill , what I'll have to get extra ?

Comment

I am assuming that Top Mix grille would snap just like our current grill does.

Comment

Originally posted by turbonium959
                          I am assuming that Top Mix grille would snap just like our current grill does.
                          I'm not familiar with how your grill does , but mine is screwed to the bumper
                          I really doubt they will have those plastic pins that connects it to the headlights. I don't need them at the moment but I will for new one .
                          Can you ask them , what comes with a grill ?
                          Thanks a lot .

Comment

More updates

Ok, guys, more updates.
                            Frond bumper for 95-96 is $1260 HKD ($163 USD)
                            Side skirt is $960 HKD ($124 USD)

If any one is intersted in the spoiler, is also $960 HKD ($124 USD)

Lastly, in order to calculate shipping, they want to know how much we are going to order. Therefore, at first, we can at least start with the grilles. Its only $52 USD, and there are at least 4 people here who want one. We can start a group buy right now, and see how many more people would want them.

Comment

Ok , sounds great . Where you're planning to ship it and how's everyone else suppose to get theirs ? ( Those who are in Canada ?) If there're gonna be someone close to Niagara Falls, I can pick up those grills in states and bring them over to Canada .
                              The other thing, how are we going to pay ? Are you willing to collect money and pay them or something different ?

Comment

Working...
                              X