someone drop my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone drop my car

Someone wanna drop this? i dont have photoshop... thanks.
    Attached Files
    **SOLD**
    Now in a 02 Focus ZX3

Sure thing, buddy.

I'd go with the middle one. The top seems to be about 0.5-1" drop, middle looks like a 2-2.5" drop, and the bottom would probably qualify as slammed - gotta be 3-4".

I'm so glad I found this area of the forum... I love messing with photoshop! Anybody else got any projects?!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by zoomtictac; 11-26-2006, 07:03 PM.
    1990 Red NA6
    16.43@81mph
    15" Heliums | 195/50 ZE512's | 14° BTDC | DIY cowl induction | Front tower brace | BSP f/r subframe braces | Style bar | Redline Goods shift boot | Mazda6 shift knob | DIY mesh TSI's | Factory badging removed | JDM Roadster emblem | Pivot controller

sigpic

1991 Black BG LX
    Unknown
    16° BTDC | Cone filter | HID conversion | Tinted taillights

Comment

I would call the bottom one just right since the wheels aren't tucked under the fenders, slammed would be the opposite, the wheels would be tucked up into the fenders.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

wow thanks alot! Really good job, imma find a normal side pic and u can do that to if you like, but thanks
        **SOLD**
        Now in a 02 Focus ZX3

Comment

Originally posted by Suzuka323 View Post
          I would call the bottom one just right since the wheels aren't tucked under the fenders, slammed would be the opposite, the wheels would be tucked up into the fenders.
          Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzuka323 View Post
            How did I know someone was going to post this... Now you know why I wrote "would PROBABLY qualify as slammed", heh. I dunno, the front wheel looks like its just barely startin to tuck.
            1990 Red NA6
            16.43@81mph
            15" Heliums | 195/50 ZE512's | 14° BTDC | DIY cowl induction | Front tower brace | BSP f/r subframe braces | Style bar | Redline Goods shift boot | Mazda6 shift knob | DIY mesh TSI's | Factory badging removed | JDM Roadster emblem | Pivot controller

sigpic

1991 Black BG LX
            Unknown

Comment

not sure if you can turn the rim sideways to make it look right, but i gave you a couple pics of them to work with

can you put these on mine, drop it a couple different times?

thanks man (sorry to whore, i want some too)
              Attached Files

Comment

that just made me realize that i need new pics haha

Comment

Here ya go. I've seen SI rims on an Integra before, and they look very good. Not out of place at all, like some setups are - they look like they could be stock.
                  Attached Files
                  1990 Red NA6
                  16.43@81mph

sigpic

1991 Black BG LX
                  Unknown

Comment

Nice threadjack Eric.

The teg looks good in the last pic though.

Comment

yeah

those are 60 series tires in the picture, i'd have 50s, plus those rims are shrunk down to cover the 14" wheel covers, so the rim would actually be an inch bigger. maybe red calipers?

i'm thinking it'll look real nice, just wondering if i should paint them. i'm leaning hard to no, since they're in pretty good shape.

what do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by esmacmil View Post
                        yeah

those are 60 series tires in the picture, i'd have 50s, plus those rims are shrunk down to cover the 14" wheel covers, so the rim would actually be an inch bigger. maybe red calipers?

i'm thinking it'll look real nice, just wondering if i should paint them. i'm leaning hard to no, since they're in pretty good shape.

what do you guys think?
                        Red calipers, yes.

What color(s) would you consider painting the rims?

Comment

light/medium grey.

no black, it dont like a car my color with that.

the color in person has a lot more brown in it than the picture does justiuce to...i think it would look cool lt grey....but probably just going to shine the f*ck out of them.

Comment

and i didnt threadjack, i really asked for somebody to drop my car

actually, f that, he asked!
                            Last edited by EricM; 11-27-2006, 06:46 PM.

Comment

hey zoomtictac,

paint those rims light and medium grey, throw some smaller pics up there if you have some time?

maybe some red calipers? (that'd be tough)

appreciate it

edit: i just realized i'm whoring in the ps section...i feel like you jo.
                              Last edited by EricM; 11-27-2006, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X