Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Hey Texas!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Texas!!

where are are the tx ballers at?!?!?!?!!!

My garage...
    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/vbp...p?do=view&g=19

Originally posted by ProTo MaTriX View Post
    where are are the tx ballers at?!?!?!?!!!

Comment

ya know ive never even seen or heard about ur ride out here in tha cp...?? where do u chill? any car shows u go to?...

My garage...

Comment

ya know ive never even seen or heard about ur ride out here in tha cp...?? where do u chill? any car shows u go to?...
        hes ROTM. check it out his ride there. and i dont think hes a show guy, maybe a show off guy.lol.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Man i miss texas now im up in tulsa.
          mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

Im stationed down at Ft.Hood, Tx

Comment

I'm in south austin.
              I use to be around the scene years ago, but it just isn't the same as it use to be.
              I'm usally at work or at home these days.

Comment

thats cool... same for me except the south austin part... plus school...

come on turpo.. im not all the way out of the cool kid loop... i know he's rotm!

thats how us texas ballers roll!! hahaha

we only have 2 texas ballers and one texas ex?? wow feeling kinda lonely down here...

where yall at?

My garage...

Comment

come on turpo.. im not all the way out of the cool kid loop... i know he's rotm!
                  sh*t i think i fell a little out of the cool kid loop when i had my first kid at 24. then as soon as i hit 30 it was totally gone lol.
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I'm Texan for life! Grew up in east Texas, mostly in Houston, and my family almost moved to Taliquah (east of Tulsa). Most of my family still lives in Houston, so I'm kinda the black sheep for living in NOR CAL (which has some amazing weather compared to E.T.) and going to school. One uncle lives in San Antonio, but I don't know anyone in Austin. Much Southern love to you Austinites, cuz you guys have the best music scene in the Lone Star State!

Comment

Originally posted by StillenProtege View Post
                      Im stationed down at Ft.Hood, Tx
                      Much love to ya for being in the service. My dad was a tank commander for years and spent every summer up in Ft. Hood training soldiers in heavy calvary combat maneuvers.

Comment

oh yes mad props to every texas baller past and present....

My garage...

Comment

San Antonio here....
                          Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
                          '56 VW Cal Ragtop
                          www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

yeah my birth place!! woot!!

My garage...

Comment

The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                              X