*not* a photoshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*not* a photoshop

the benefit of having the fiber at the desktop.
    Attached Files

Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
      Okay?
      Geek speak off, it means holy **** that connection is fast!
      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

That's rediculous!!!!

The most I can pull 2 states away is 6mb download, lucky bastard! I want that speed for torre... ur um downloading updates.....

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

yay, i used to have 6-7 Mbps, now i'm down to 1.2 if i'm lucky. that kind of speed there is absolutly no lag when searching. i would love to play with that for a week or so.
          Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

(waiting for Clearwire, no chance for dsl, cursing to HELL the f@#%ing dialup)
            34 mbps. You BASTARD. I might as well go online using goddamn smoke signals.
            '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
            '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

Working...
            X