New-found appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New-found appreciation

I drove the Pro today, for the first time in 4 days. (The Plymouth is having, erm, "issues" with the electrical system...) It's amazing how quickly you forget what a great little car this is. Holy crap, does this sucker handle! And it's QUICK, too! Smooth ride, comfy seats...it goes on and on.

Tell you guys what: If you ever start to lose interest in your car, just go drive an old American sedan for a few days. It'll put things in perspective in a hurry.

I'm still going to drive the Plymouth to work (the automatic is just SO much easier in traffic), but maybe that will just make me appreciate my Pro more.
    ~Mark.
    2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

yeah i feel you man, my girlfriend has a freaking taurus, and the pro feels much better.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

The same thing hapened to me while my car was in the shop, I drove an 87 buick century for like a month, when I got my car back it felt like a friggin Enzo, lol .

Comment

drive a grand caravan for a day
        then drive the pro the next

two different worlds

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

Working...
        X