funny pro pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny pro pics!

this is my pro way back when"between paintjobs" i got jacked by a stuffed green dinosaur in brookwood village..
    Attached Files
    ZOOM~ZOOM~

that looks incredibly odd...
    what color is your pro now?
    justin
    Protege - 1993 - White - LX - AT - 170k miles
    installed--- Glass Sunroof, ZX2 S\R struts, Eibachs, custom intake, mp3 headunit, Enkei RS6 16" wheels

Comment

2K yellow (primer)
      ZOOM~ZOOM~

Comment

This belongs in the photo gallery guys...moved.

Comment

ive seen one it was a 2nd gen with no body kit and looked goofy as hell... might be different if it had one on it but it just looked like a giant yellow jelly bean

Comment

i think yellow with the black trim would look pretty good...

not something i'd want to drive since i try to keep a somewhat low profile, but i still think it would look cool...

with body colored trim, it would probably look better with a kit...
            justin
            Protege - 1993 - White - LX - AT - 170k miles
            installed--- Glass Sunroof, ZX2 S\R struts, Eibachs, custom intake, mp3 headunit, Enkei RS6 16" wheels

Comment

dude yellow is a bad color if you wanna stay low key, my buddie has a yellow ranger tremmer, and is always getting pulled over for ****, but yeah man post some recient pics.
              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!
              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

alright ya'll, there are the most recent ones i have. enjoy...
                Attached Files
                ZOOM~ZOOM~

Comment

from the front...
                  Attached Files
                  ZOOM~ZOOM~

Comment

no comment.
                    Mike A.

Comment

in the dark...
                      Attached Files
                      ZOOM~ZOOM~

Comment

bro.. you're ALMOST there.. i love the rear shaved door handles.. however, why not the front? i know they do make the electronics for it.. or you can build it yourself.. it's like a kit you install that opens your doors with a push of a button. it's a very sharp look for a car if you can afford to do it. likewise, school bus yellow.. not my particular taste.. but are you going to put a finished coat? if so, what color? also, foglights.. i'll be bold and tell ya there is nothing like a set of PIAA slim line design fogs for your protege.. running style fogs just don't mix unless you're going deer hunting, even so, it looks out of place the way you have them mounted. my only suggestion would either be new fogs or build them into the bumper grille.. like cutting the plastic fins on the bumper just enough to suck the fog lights back into the bumper a bit (would take quite a bit of custom modification to support those puppies). as far as white rims.. not a damn thing wrong, just be careful matching you're finished paint color.. nothing like a bright yellow pro with white rims . a nice color to go with something like that.. i'd say a midnight blue.. of course midnight blue looks awesome on any protege IMHO . keep us posted
                        peace

Comment

Dave, you seriously need to do that! Looks killer with the rear garnish.

protegePILOT93:
                          I agree with what demon said, your almost there and its lookin good. I want to see it in person some time, your only about 35min. from me.
                          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

bah yellow cars with white rims look cool.... i have a poster thing out of one of my magazines of a yellow civic with white rims....yes I said a civic.. one of the few ones I like cuz its simple... except it has too many stickers... i think thats just a honda thing though

Comment

thanx guys, but it wont be yellow forever. thats just a solid coat primer to get ready to paint. ill prolly end up blackin it out. but im not doin anything until i get it running, its sitting in a parking lot right now, it needs a transmission, and i cant afford one right now.(and by the way it doesnt have those big ass lights on it anymore..... haha)
                              ZOOM~ZOOM~

Comment

Working...
                              X