4 90-94 323 hatchbacks needed for CF hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 90-94 323 hatchbacks needed for CF hood

I am not doing a group buy persay or anything so dont get all jumpy I just have a VERY simple question. I need 4 guys or more but I need 4 atleast with 90-94 323 hatchbacks (notch hood only) to PM me if they want a CF hood from a VERY respectable company that already has my spare hood and is waiting for me to give the word. I will give you the details when you PM me, thats all I am saying since I dont want this to get into a huge post! SERIOUSE INQUIRYS ONLY AS IN PPL WITH THE CASH TO SPEND!! This will not be going threw me it will be done threw the company I am dealing with. Thanx!
    Last edited by colins323; 11-21-2006, 11:13 PM.
    Fully kitted, Sparco seats, 17 inch AR rims, JDM parts to the MAX, Dropped 2 inchs, 10.1 inch MX3 GS big brake, Custom Copper paint, CF Hood, RESIDENT MAZDA PARTS GUY! I Work For Agincourt Mazda

Should have gotten a cast done of that GTR hood
    Drew
    '95 EGT 1.8
    T
    '93 ELX 1.9 SC
    '91 ELX 1.9

Comment

im sure i could scratch up the funds if i wanted but i would much rather see the finished product first.

NEUMAN

Comment

I'm 100% in if you do a '94 Protege hood.
        My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
        - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss View Post
          I'm 100% in if you do a '94 Protege hood.
          me too!
          If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
          -----
          Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
          Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
          Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Comment

Colin, stop spending money on that thing! lol, jk.

CF hoods sound nice dude, whats the price gonna run? just wondering, i dont have the cash right now unless someone gives me it

JACK.
            -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

you say money to spend, how much money we talking?
              "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
              -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
              *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
              172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
              New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

sorry about that, word from the Company is around $600 for an OEM style hood, and it will be the 323 HATCHBACK HOOD! NOT PROTEGE HOOD! I know I would get more people but then how would I get one?? ANYWAY so just PM me if you want this to happen. I am thinking of just spending the $2500 for 4 hoods to be made then selling them on here but I dont have $2500 sittin around!
                Fully kitted, Sparco seats, 17 inch AR rims, JDM parts to the MAX, Dropped 2 inchs, 10.1 inch MX3 GS big brake, Custom Copper paint, CF Hood, RESIDENT MAZDA PARTS GUY! I Work For Agincourt Mazda

Comment

I just did a 94 front end conversion, so Im interested. Id even take the 323 hood, but id rather have the 94 protege hood.
                  1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                  http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X