Can U Fend Off the BUG???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can U Fend Off the BUG???

so how many of u have been bitten by the car audio bug?
    i have.
    how much have u spent on car audio stuff? i'm about $7000 in the hole right now...
    -onehawaiian | My 2002 P5 Funk
    >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
    **Team Punani-Luvah**

im about 550 into it, thats about where its staying lol

Comment

Last week I spend $250 on stuff that I can't even use until I do some major modifications
      Dan
      dreesemonkey

Comment

I already have a pretty nice system setup, but I too have been bitten by the bug once more. Once I finish painting my interior I am planning a custom system.

Comment

total for everything i've ever purchased, including all the subs i fried in a few days, and sent back is about $5500 and that's all at dealer cost

Comment

I put in my first ever system in the spring. I tried to keep the cost down and it was only $350 for a 4 channel amp and new speakers. But now I want a sub. And I was thinking about upgrading my front speakers. And maybe getting an aftermarket HU. Hopefully I will be able to stop with just a sub.
            02 Protege ES

Comment

total, after 3 head units, and 2 different sets of speakers until I found the setup I like, about $2000. And thinking about changing the front speakers to some infinities. Question for everyone, which set are better for highs, the reference or the kappa series. It will be amped.
              2000 DX, Blue
              Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
              2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

$1500 and i still sound like **** never do anything right the first time, so i'm spending more as we speak.
                peace

Comment

umm, i'd say im not far into it but that bug is biting hard.
                  i spent about 260 for the HU, and another 150 for the 4 speakers.

right now im lookin for a sub setup and another amp to drive the midrangers

i'm tryin to keep that budget under 350 but i dont think it will happen.
                  Tag Team

Comment

Probly close to the $2000 range over the past 5 years or so and Im not done yet.
                    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

~800 for the first system
                      ~1800 without box and trunk costs for the current one

Only reason the current one costs me so much was not because its alpine but I didnt buy it off the net for a 1/4 of the price... so yea that sucks for me....

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                        ~800 for the first system
                        ~1800 without box and trunk costs for the current one

Only reason the current one costs me so much was not because its alpine but I didnt buy it off the net for a 1/4 of the price... so yea that sucks for me....

yea i started buyin product online back in 97 or 98 . . .its the only way to go
                        Tag Team

Comment

400 :-)

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                            400 :-)
                            400 for your setup? wut u got?
                            Tag Team

Comment

Pioneer Deck kenwood 350w amp 4 sony explode speakers and a 10 inch kenwood sub with a Red W on it ? lol sorry i bought it all Used but basically new. I never wanted to dump a ton of cash into stereo equipment it will get stolen ..Jon

Comment

Working...
                              X