drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drop

Id like to see these 2 pics with the car/s dropped, thanks.
    Attached Files
    **SOLD**
    Now in a 02 Focus ZX3

bigger...
    Attached Files
    **SOLD**
    Now in a 02 Focus ZX3

Comment

Here ya go.

BTW, I assumed that you wanted both cars dropped in the head2head one, and I thought it would be kinda cool if the headlights and bumpers were at the same height, rather than yours being a little lower - so I fixed that. If you want only your car dropped, I can do that too.
      Attached Files
      1990 Red NA6
      16.43@81mph
      15" Heliums | 195/50 ZE512's | 14° BTDC | DIY cowl induction | Front tower brace | BSP f/r subframe braces | Style bar | Redline Goods shift boot | Mazda6 shift knob | DIY mesh TSI's | Factory badging removed | JDM Roadster emblem | Pivot controller

sigpic

1991 Black BG LX
      Unknown
      16° BTDC | Cone filter | HID conversion | Tinted taillights

Comment

wow, that looks so sweet, my friend with that nissan wants me 2 give u a normal pic of his cuz hes wanting to lower his in the near future, if u wnat, 2marow ill post up a full size pic of that car to do.
        **SOLD**
        Now in a 02 Focus ZX3

Comment

yeah, just let me know how much to drop it, or I can do 2 or 3 different heights like I did with the pro.
          1990 Red NA6
          16.43@81mph
          15" Heliums | 195/50 ZE512's | 14° BTDC | DIY cowl induction | Front tower brace | BSP f/r subframe braces | Style bar | Redline Goods shift boot | Mazda6 shift knob | DIY mesh TSI's | Factory badging removed | JDM Roadster emblem | Pivot controller

sigpic

1991 Black BG LX
          Unknown
          16° BTDC | Cone filter | HID conversion | Tinted taillights

Comment

Working...
          X