I made me a new Wallpaper!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made me a new Wallpaper!!!

I was bored today, so while waiting to hear(per manny) back from potential employers I made this for my screens. Tell me what you guys think....

Last edited by Suzuka323; 12-02-2006, 08:11 PM.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Randy baby!

Originally posted by Suzuka323 View Post
    I was bored today, so while waiting to here back from potential employers I made this for my screens. Tell me what you guys think....

That's nasty ! Cool ! As better put, SMOKING!!

David
    Last edited by riverrunnernky; 12-01-2006, 10:39 PM.
    David
    sigpic Ky

Comment

looks nice, got a high res version?

Comment

Originally posted by esmacmil View Post
        looks nice, got a high res version?
        I appreciate the compliments, I post these just to see what people have to say, I plan on going to The Art Institute of Phoenix next year and wanted to see what people thought of my PS stuff, I do more of this kind of stuff right now than scratch creation with a blank canvas, but I'm currently learning what all the hand tools do, it'd be easier if I could afford a graphics pad, but $500 is too much right now.

And Yes, I have a high res version, but it's for my eyes only, sorry.

Thanks,
        Matt.

Oh, this is made up of 7 images and a background image....
        Last edited by Suzuka323; 12-02-2006, 12:33 AM.

Comment

That's sexy Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
            That's sexy Matt.
            Thanks, but I was looking at it closer on my screens and found a couple places that I missed some color, but I'll get it right eventually, back to the drawing board.

Comment

while waiting to here back from potential employers I made this for my screens. Tell me what you guys think....
              Me thinks you no getting the job becoz you shood has put "hear" instead of "here". Do yu anderstain me?
              Now on the real side: That is gorgeous! Congrats on great work. I would hire you instantly!

Comment

Originally posted by mannydingo View Post
                Me thinks you no getting the job becoz you shood has put "hear" instead of "here". Do yu anderstain me?
                Now on the real side: That is gorgeous! Congrats on great work. I would hire you instantly!
                Oooops, a little slip every once and awhile is allowed.

Thanks for the compliment, unfortunately I'm not looking for a job in this field at the time, just something to pay the bills so I can go to school.

Comment

Thanks for the compliment, unfortunately I'm not looking for a job in this field at the time, just something to pay the bills so I can go to school.
                  Plus with the work I make, I'd put you out of business in no time.

Comment

Plus with the work I make, I'd put you out of business in no time.
                    Hell yeah you would, I saw that killer chop you did for Turpro, those foglights were the **** and I've never seen a better intercooler placement than yours!

Comment

Here's yet another one, but it wasn't as extensive as the MS3 one. This one is made up of 4 total images and 6 layers.

I also fixed the mistakes I found in the other one.

Comment

That's Rightous, brother!

David
                        David
                        sigpic Ky

Comment

Hell yeah you would, I saw that killer chop you did for Turpro, those foglights were the **** and I've never seen a better intercooler placement than yours!
                          Lols.

Screw your fancy dancy photoshops, that one I made for Chris(Turpro), that one's my wallpaper.

............And it should be his new sig.

Comment

Lols.

Screw your fancy dancy photoshops, that one I made for Chris(Turpro), that one's my wallpaper.

............And it should be his new sig.
                            Oh I totally agree, I mean that should be everyones new Wallpaper and he's an idiot for not using that great demonstration of PS skills for his sig, you should start a clinic or a school so others can learn from a master BS'r... er PS'r like yourself!

Comment

Haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X