FS: White 93' LX 5spd. Exc. condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: White 93' LX 5spd. Exc. condition

The person who was previously interested in buying my car doesn't seem to want it, so I'll list it again.

The car is a a white 1993 Mazda Protege LX with 5-speed tranny, a/c, power steering, cc, power windows locks and mirrors, and all the other LX options.

My Protege is in excellent exterior and interior condition. It has a couple of super small dings on the hood, a scratch on the passenger rear door that I touched up. Some asshole backed into my car awhile back and caused the rear bumper to lose some paint, but not very noticeable now that I touched it up with the proper color.

I recently fixed it so it runs like new. Of recently replaced parts, they include:

-New front and rear brakepads (august 02)
    -New rear rotors (august 02')
    -Drivers axle (summer, 00)
    -Passenger axle (may, 03)
    -Shifter stabilizer bushing (may 03)
    -Redline MTL trans fluid (nov 02)
    -New cat, flexpipe, exhaust tubing (march 03)
    -New rear suspension peices, endlinks so i could get my alignment correct (april 03) (paid over $600 to get this done!!)
    -New alignment (april 03)
    -drivers rear power window regulator (sept 01)
    -Full polish job and wax job (may 01, 2003)
    -Some other stuff i'm sure i'm missing

The permenant modifications that will stay on the car include:

-15x6" Alloy wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A 205/55 Tires. (two need replacing soon).
    -Spring Lowering Springs
    -Tokico Struts (from zx2 sr)
    -ZX2 thrust bearings
    -Sidemarker lights
    -custom grille
    -Full exhaust system with free-flow cat, muffler and tip
    -35% window tint job
    -MX3 black carpeting
    -front Blaupunkt speakers
    -rear kenwood 6x9's
    -Front projector foglights (don't work though)
    -Energy suspension front and rear swaybar endlinks
    -Weapon R intake w/filter and adapter
    -Hose Techniques hose kit and wire loom

The car runs strong. Doesn't burn oil between changes enough to warrant adding more in. The transmission shifts good, and doesn't buzz into gear (since I replaced the pace****ter shifter). The clutch is original but I've yet to be able to slip it. You can still do dragstrip launches with it just fine.

The a/c works great, among the coldest i've experienced in any car, all power options work, like cruise control, power windows, locks mirrors. All dash lights and instrumentation work great!

The car has no messed up vibrations or noises in the suspension. The exhaust will sometimes knock against the undercarriage if you turn the car suddenly, but that rarely happens.

Oh yeah, the car has a aftermarket glass sunroof. It adds some windnoise at 50mph and above, but my music drowns that out easily. It doesn't leak or anything when it rains tho.

Overall this car is in excellent condition. it requires no maintnece. It would pass MD inspection for sure if you remove the window tint and lowered suspension since those automatically fail it. Most states aren't as stringent as MD inspection, and this car would definitely pass most any states inspection. I got the emissions done lately and it passed with flying colors. It actually got lower eimissions with the custom exhaust than it did when I first bought it in March 2000.

Anyways, if you are interested, email me at groharlem@hotmail.com or AIM me at GroHarlem6 or just reply with any questions.
    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

how much
    i is dumb

Comment

Wow your selling your pro groharlem ive been to your website and your pro is pretty fast how much are you selling for?
      Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

Comment

how far is annapolis from toronto, ontario?
        Current Cars
        94 DX, 97 Corolla
        Past Cars 92 LX(CDN), 89 CIVIC DX, 93 Teg, 93 MX-3

Comment

Originally posted by ali vegas
          how far is annapolis from toronto, ontario?
          Probably about as far as south FL .... that's too bad, I'm having a really hard time finding another decent LX down here so I can do the BPT swap in my Pro.
          Scott
          '94 Protege LX - gone, but not forgotten
          '96 Volvo 854T Platinum Limited Edition
          '98 Volvo V70 T5
          '03 Mazda MPV GFX

Comment

Originally posted by beachnut
            Probably about as far as south FL .... that's too bad, I'm having a really hard time finding another decent LX down here so I can do the BPT swap in my Pro.
            Scott, try http://www.craigslist.org
            2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

i just found out that 1990-1994 protege's can't be imported into Canada. WTF.
              Current Cars
              94 DX, 97 Corolla
              Past Cars 92 LX(CDN), 89 CIVIC DX, 93 Teg, 93 MX-3

Comment

about a 8 hour drive from toronto and 10 or so from southern FL.
                93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

what about martinsville Va im looking for an lx 5spd because i wanna do a bpt swap but i got an auto dx which means i gotta change the transmission and all that crap and havent been able to find a cheap five speed lx some where so im thinking about selling my car also if i sell mine before sell yours then i'll consider you wont believe how much i could sell mine for in va again im gonna try to sell minefor maybe 2300 if i get it before yours is gone then i will consider yours since yours is the closest to my location i estimate its about 6 1/2 hours away
                  Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

Comment

Working...
                  X