Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beware of seller "peanutsparts"

Hello...

I just wanted to let everyone know on this forum about a member here that goes by the S/N of "peanutsparts"...

He is known to be very shady about his dealings with buyers of his merchandise. Recently, his eBay account was suspended due to him shill bidding on items he listed there. We have had a lot of problems with him on TeamZX2.com with his sales.

You can learn more at this thread:

Thanks...just wanted to give a heads up.

This is where these threads go.

Thanks for the heads up. Glad you shared.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

yup he was sellin springs on here a while back...thanks for da heads up brotha....
      MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. This is very interesting.

I recently did business with him and it seemed VERY shady to me. He was trying to buy some parts for me, but kept lowballing me, and then after he paypalled me, he had me ship the items to a few different guys from different parts of the country. I never heard back from him to see if the parts made it to the people I sent them too.

Oh well, I got my money and moved some parts out.

Comment

Oh, and most of us probably can't view that thread on TeamZX2 because we aren't members there.

Comment

You can now...I had it moved to a section visible to guests.

Comment

well damn that was a good 12 page read

thanks for the heads up Mizz glad to hear you guys got his e-bay stuff banned as well as the forum.
              Originally posted by 90prtege
              have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
              Originally posted by Turpro
              Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
              CRZbrussian: that sux
              CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
              CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Working...
              X