KC Lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC Lights?

I mean, come on, it would be BADASS to have a KC light bar on the roof of a Pro! Sure, it might weigh enough to make the car top-heavy, but who cares!?!? You'll be spotlighting deer like a professional.
    ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

umkay...
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Apparently you doubt me. Gotta love Phothchop!
      Attached Files
      ~Mar.

Good job!

Comment

hey bud, your light bar is crooked (sp). lighting options for the protege are teh suxor (as rob says). unfortunately, those nice slim line fogs you see in my profile.. heh, well, they suck, all foglights are bound to cause you a hassle with blowing fuses, proper groundings and whatnot. just do what i do, charge up your portable 500,000 candlepower spot light every 2 weeks or so and throw it in your back seat JUST incase. a HELL of alot more effective, cheaper, and practical just be sure to shine it with it hanging out the window, eitherwise you'll go blind . honestly, i've found one of these puppies as a great night worklight and especially to find those difficult to find addresses on houses on pizza deliveries
        peace

Comment

Re: KC Lights?

Originally posted by TheLastMarauder
          I mean, come on, it would be BADASS to have a KC light bar on the roof of a Pro! Sure, it might weigh enough to make the car top-heavy, but who cares!?!? You'll be spotlighting deer like a professional.
          Please stop being
          1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
          1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
          2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
          2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

i think this would be a good idea for those nighttime touge races don't let others hate I like it
            U have smoked ur self retarded

Comment

Re: Re: KC Lights?

Originally posted by XxToKeSxX
              Please stop being
              Oh come on! There have been times when I wish I had these... so it wouldn't look great ... and the aerodynamics and wind noise would be bad... I don't really care, I need light! :p:
              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Im still not feeling it. It WOULD be great to be able to see at nite though.
                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Just find a gtx grile with yellow IPF lights

Comment

I'm just thinking it would be funny as hell to see something like that...
                    ~Mar.

Good job!

Comment

I repeat... Please yall, stop being

if your going to spend money.. yes.. u might as well do it nice and get you a gtx front bumper and just throw some hellas in that bitch...

ha ha ha...
                      "throw some hellas in that bitch"
                      I'm gonna apply that in random conversations now... ha ha ha
                      1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
                      1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
                      2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
                      2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

why dont your just go out and buy the hid kit to give u the bright light you are looking for i just did it and damn they are bright

Comment

Originally posted by Mazdapower6666
                          why dont your just go out and buy the hid kit to give u the bright light you are looking for i just did it and damn they are bright
                          because that is highly illegal

Comment

but a redneck light bar is legal? you could prpbably get one and roll down your windows and hold it up there. or hire a dwarf to sit on your roof holding 2 maglites
                            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
                              but a redneck light bar is legal? you could prpbably get one and roll down your windows and hold it up there. or hire a dwarf to sit on your roof holding 2 maglites
                              HID retrofitting is highly illegal. There is an FAQ about on this site if you dont believe me

Comment

Working...
                              X