Some One Wants To See Me Dead ! LOL !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some One Wants To See Me Dead ! LOL !

I knew this day would happen and it has. All my years of violence and pointless terror amongst people have finally come back around to me. Don’t get me wrong I don’t go around causing problems on purpose. People always just like to be ignorant and attempt to start stuff with me for no reason.
    Ok back to my little problem.

I wake up and head to work in the morning, the usual routine of waking up, cussing at my self saying, “**** ! I don’t feel like getting up !”., frowning wishing I was rich. And so forth.
    So I am driving to work, listening to my Pete Rock and CL Smooth CD. System blasting finally in a good mood as one of my speakers gets really distorted. So I pull over because that’s a emergency to me when the music isn’t right LOL ! And attempt to fix the speaker, which I couldn’t. So I frown and get back in the car.
    Lunch break comes by and I get in my car and head home for lunch like I always do. Job is only 2 mins from my house, and its this long road that I can speed on and push the P5 to 110 on a daily basis. So I did that and my back wheel begins to wobble like hell, So I Jam on the breaks since I was near losing control and when I got to about 15-20 mph the wheel rolled off the ride into the woods ! Lucky but that time I was already in someones yard and the grass protected the rotors and other things.
    So I run and get the wheel cussing like hell, One of the screws broke off with one of the lug nuts. So I put it back on and wobble my way home. The stock Jack sucks so much !!!!!!! That thing is so unstable !
    So I look at all the lugs on all the wheels to make sure they are tight, and they where, only that one back side …
    So I tighten it goto sleep, wake up in the morning to find them lose again, so I goto a gas station have them torque down with a air gun thingy.

Now they are super tight. They wont come off ….
    WRONG next morning they where lose again LOL

Someone seriously wants to see me dead.
    I am going to camp out in my ride one night and see if I can catch someone messing with the ride …
    Got 2 Ginsu Knifes where there name on it.

I got tinted windows so they wont see me, I will just out from the side and do some stabbing like of that movie scream…

hell yeah man, put somebodys eyes out for me!! be like dont be a menace, but instead of robbin em blind, u can be like 'and then ill stab that motha****a blind!!!' ****in ppl messin wit other ppls cars.. what are they thinkin??
    "Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
    - Chick McGee

Comment

d00d thats ****ed up!

Comment

yeah you need to kill someone. lol its only fair, being that they tried to kill you. do you have any enimies?????
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
          yeah you need to kill someone. lol its only fair, being that they tried to kill you. do you have any enimies?????

LOL Lots of them

Enemies Bring It !

Yeah but i am not the most liked person in this world lol

Comment

HEY ! Why is the lighter color smiley beating on the darker colored smiley !

Hmmmmmmmm

The smilies are racist !
            I will see this forum on judge judy !
            Calling the NAACP !!!!!!
            LOL

Just kidding i had to get my crazy 2 Cents in before i left out of work LOL

Comment

racest smileys

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

catch them rope them and beat them for weeks in your basement

Comment

so youe wheel fell off, and it did no damage????

186.08whp
                  225.94wtq
                  torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

get a video camera... set it up and tape the f***ers messing with the wheel... then call the cops! that **** has to be punishable... and if it's not... then you can kick the crap out of them
                    Last edited by JJB; 09-03-2003, 05:20 PM.
                    --JJB--
                    '02 Silver Protegé5 - 5sp - no performance mods, no plans for them
                    Kenwood Z919 -- Polk Audio speakers
                    16" alloys w/ 205/50 Bridgestone RE750 (summer)
                    15" steels w/ 195/55 Bridgestone Blizzak LM22 (winter)

Moon roof - wind deflector - variable intermittent wipers - electrochromic mirror w/ temp & compass
                    Winter/beater car: 1997 Mercury Mountaineer with 182k on it

Comment

Keep your lug nuts torqued to 85ft-lbs, not as tight as possible, otherwise you'll strip your lug studs... lol I dunno
                      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Push the knife into the side of their necks. with the edge facing not towards their spines. (if you're standing in front of them the edge should be pointing towards you). Thats the proper way to cut a throat. They won't even live long enough to regret what they did.
                        Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                        BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                        Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

nah... why would we want to do that? my idea is to take a butter knife, subject it to an oxidation test so its all rusty, then sharpen it on some concrete so the edge(s) are all jagged, and then start to slowly saw on a non-vital part of the guy(s)...

as for the vid ****, u might wanna talk to ur local cops and see if its legal.. i know for sure that to record a fon convo is illegal unless u notify the other person... u COULD make a real small sign that says the premises are under video surveillance, then go ahead and put it in a dark-ass window, so even tho they still cant see it, ur ass is covered no matter what... and then when they get out, THEN we can have a lil stabfest...
                          "Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
                          - Chick McGee

Comment

Just blast the mother****ers. All you americans have guns don't you??
                            That was not a jab at you guys. I love guns too.
                            Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                            BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                            Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

lol...i think...midnightblue97 is gonna kill us all

Comment

Working...
                              X